Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Banana Dude came to work to day, without any food it appears. I wonder if Banana Alien Mutant Zombies celebrate Thanksgiving?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Banana Dude came to work to day, without any food it appears. I wonder if Banana Alien Mutant Zombies celebrate Thanksgiving?

What do you think they would serve for Thanksgiving? Lots of bananas and bugs?
  • cee134
    Options
    I don't know what they eat, but I know they don't eat anything red. For example, the red now and later.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I don't know what they eat, but I know they don't eat anything red. For example, the red now and later.

True. Great assumption!
  • cee134
    Options
    BD's not around much this week. I hope he's not busy assimilating people.
  • cee134
    Options
    I think even Banana Alien Mutant Zombies that can transform into Spiders (or BAMZS) take this day off.
  • cee134
    Options

I would assume that is all BAMZS do isn't it? Going around assimilating people and breeding strangers from craigslist. Well, all that and eating bananas on your cupboard.

He only eats a banana, maybe, once a week now. Is he too good for bananas now?
  • cee134
    Options

I would assume that is all BAMZS do isn't it? Going around assimilating people and breeding strangers from craigslist. Well, all that and eating bananas on your cupboard.

He only eats a banana, maybe, once a week now. Is he too good for bananas now?

This is a concern. My guess is it means that he has assimilated enough people......is anyone else in your office acting strangely?

I don't know. Every now and then I find a random banana laying (lying?) around.
  • cee134
    Options
    Sooooo... the banana is still a thing?!

I would say bananas are still a thing:

Today, bananas are both a major staple in the global tropical zone as well as an important cash crop and significant fruit varietal available for American and European consumption. They are the fourth most important crop worldwide for developing countries, where they provide an important starch source, especially in Africa and Asia.
  • cee134
    Options
    I'd be concerned. If anyone makes a banana smoothie and does this...GET OUT OF THERE.

creepy-smile-2-o.gif

So BD found a way to assimilate people through bananas. That's what he's been working on. We need a Banana Assimilation Detector ASAP!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until you and BD return to work after the holiday. I love this thread.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
  • cee134
    Options
    I think BD did the smart thing and took today off.
  • Meticulous_Nails
    Meticulous_Nails Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    Does he eat ice cream, too?

Ucq11.gif

Creepy .. lol