Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    I know he's a BAMZ but even THEY don't chew cords...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    I know he's a BAMZ but even THEY don't chew cords...

Unless something new has happened.
  • cee134
    Options
    g8pvjrzetxov.jpg

Does Banana Dude have this poster on his wall?

He was rooting through a lot of papers today. On the floor. Never seen him do that before.
  • joans1976
    Options
    Probably looking for cords.
  • cee134
    Options
    I don't understand why he leaves his trash on the cabinet when there is a trashcan next to the cabinet.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I don't understand why he leaves his trash on the cabinet when there is a trashcan next to the cabinet.

I told you ...he is trying to establish his dominance over you and the others in the office.

Other than being lazy, this ^. My husband has a trash can right next to his chair yet leaves trash every where but the trash can. I have concluded he is not a banana alien mutant zombie rather just a lazy a-hole.
  • joans1976
    Options
    For some, the concept of a trash can is hard. While to others, very simple. I also have co-workers who struggle with the concept of a trash can.

What if you put something very small yet pristine in the center of the cabinet? Say, a cheery Santa figurine? OR A SNOW GLOBE!!!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    For some, the concept of a trash can is hard. While to others, very simple. I also have co-workers who struggle with the concept of a trash can.

What if you put something very small yet pristine in the center of the cabinet? Say, a cheery Santa figurine? OR A SNOW GLOBE!!!!!

This is a good idea for an experiment! Put a snow globe, a banana and a ken doll on the cabinet and see which item grabs his attention.

Is Ken naked? Cuz that is all it would it take for me.
  • joans1976
    Options
    I like the banana/ken/snow globe combo just because that's a fun combo for any situation but I was thinking if OP put something fragile on the cabinet (like a snow globe) would dude not put any trash on there for fear of breaking it?
  • cee134
    Options
    Banana Dude isn't around. He must of split.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Hopefully he didn't get mashed!
  • cee134
    Options
    BD isn't really doing anything but eating junk food, drinking soda, and leaving crumbs all over the cabinet. Today's choice of junk food is Little Debbie's moist snack cakes.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    BD isn't really doing anything but eating junk food, drinking soda, and leaving crumbs all over the cabinet. Today's choice of junk food is Little Debbie's moist snack cakes.

Mmmmmm moist cakes! Maybe he is on an eff it type attitude till next year.
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    You should wrap up a banana for Christmas and leave it on the cabinet for him.
  • cee134
    Options
    I guess BAMZS only need to eat every other day because I don't see any food today.
  • joans1976
    Options
    Does he have other litter on the cabinet though?