Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Have you thought about just bringing in a fruit basket and setting up a motion camera? It might not just be bananas, ya know?
  • BoosDimples
    edited December 2016
    Options
    That's what I'm thinking...bring out the kumquats and pineapples, I say...
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    That's fair, though. Only crazy peeps aren't afraid of clowns! :hushed:
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    But the repercussions it may have for the rest of us?! Imagine if fruit in general is the cause- how can we ever look at plums in the same way again?!!! :hushed:
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    Have you thought about just bringing in a fruit basket and setting up a motion camera? It might not just be bananas, ya know?

^ this please @cee134
    I will donate to the cost of the fruit basket.
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    I can donate satsumas?
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Maybe next time banana dude leaves a banana on your cupboard you should snatch it up and say "hey man, this is my cupboard, bend over and I'll show you were to stick this...."

Hahaaah! :D

Just incase this thread is missing this...
    https://youtu.be/UqcONoahlmQ
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    He isn't doing *kitten* today. WTF Banana Dude?!? Maybe they (BAMZS) deactivated him?
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I thought this was about the fragility of masculinity. Masculinity so fragile dude can't eat a banana.
  • cee134
    edited December 2016
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I thought this was about the fragility of masculinity. Masculinity so fragile dude can't eat a banana.

No. It's about Banana Alien Mutant Zombies that can transform into Spiders or BAMZS.
  • cee134
    Options
    Maybe they did deactivate him because he failed to convert you. He failed them. He's a big failure.

That's what BAMZS get for underestimating my Scooby Doo Logic. I bet they are replacing his brain with a new model to see if that works.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Maybe they did deactivate him because he failed to convert you. He failed them. He's a big failure.

That's what BAMZS get for underestimating my Scooby Doo Logic. I bet they are replacing his brain with a new model to see if that works.

I hope they don't send him back with 8 legs.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

I hope they don't send him back with 8 legs.

^HA!