Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I'm going to punch hi in the face with a banana. *kitten* banana alien mutant zombies that can transform into spiders!
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    It seems free food disappears on the cabinet.

Does it slowly disappear or just poof it's gone? Like it was teleported to the space craft.

Slowly. He eats a couple bites and leaves it for later.

OMG thats just wrong. He eats a couple bites of one donut and puts it back in the box for later? He MUST be an alien.

Well he does that with his food normally.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    I'm going to punch hi in the face with a banana. *kitten* banana alien mutant zombies that can transform into spiders!

You ok?
  • cee134
    Options
    Currently my profile pic is a pic from the parking lot.
  • cee134
    Options
    Currently my profile pic is a pic from the parking lot.

Is Banana Dude there on his cell phone making personal calls? You are lucky the sun is shining. It never shines here.

Oh, this was taken many months ago during the first fake fall.
  • cee134
    edited December 2016
    Options
    BD's not around, he must be planning something.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    OH.. I bet he went underground or back to his home planet for Christmas
  • cee134
    Options
    Let's see if the BAMZS have come up with a better way to assimilate people over the holidays.
  • joans1976
    Options
    Are you back to work? I've been waiting in BD....
  • cee134
    Options
    Let's see if the BAMZS have come up with a better way to assimilate people over the holidays.

I wonder if Banana Dude had anything to do with the recent celebrity deaths.

2p4cprq1rczt.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    BD hasn't been here this week so... he does have time to go to other places....
  • joans1976
    Options
    Only to the mothership and then straight back to the cabinet I bet.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    "I wonder if Banana Dude had anything to do with the recent celebrity deaths. [/quote]"

Several ways BD could have killed Zsa Zsa, George Michael and Princess Leia.

aled4mcy43of.jpg
    4m9lvvywaodq.jpg
    19ctqs0kdfqr.jpg

• perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    There's a guy at my work that drinks a liter of [pick any soda] or 2 Monsters, every day. I only see him eat donuts or other things from a convenience store and if he goes out to lunch he always comes back with something from a fast food place. I'm actually concerned because I know he's a smart dude. That way of eating, every single day can't be good for him. Also, I'm not going to say anything to him about it.

But today dude finally ate a banana.

My husband is the same way. Junk all the time and then randomly will have something okay for him. The pressure at home is real.

same here. Mine likes fast food and red meat and pork, lol. I don't want the calories from the red meat or pork. He also likes fast food. I do too and it's going to be hard for me to not want it myself.