Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Does he peel it from the bottom or the top?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    ^^^ ugh I love bananas I would be so pissed if this happened while I was browsing my bananas!
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    yr8cf35187a2.gif

Is that him?
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Last I saw BD was headed towards an old abandoned building. I haven't seen him since.

Perhaps this is where he hides his inter-dimensional transporter for traveling back to BD homeworld
  • cee134
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    ^^^ ugh I love bananas I would be so pissed if this happened while I was browsing my bananas!

I think I would be pissed if that happened to me at any point during my day. :)
  • cee134
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Last I saw BD was headed towards an old abandoned building. I haven't seen him since.

Perhaps this is where he hides his inter-dimensional transporter for traveling back to BD homeworld

It's weird, he was eating really healthy, he walked towards an abandoned building, last I saw. Now he's back and eating like *kitten* again. Maybe that is how they have power over their banana alien mutant zombies that can transform into spiders, and he needed a recharge?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

It's weird, he was eating really healthy, he walked towards an abandoned building, last I saw. Now he's back and eating like *kitten* again. Maybe that is how they have power over their banana alien mutant zombies that can transform into spiders, and he needed a recharge?

Oh, you might be onto something. Maybe you should walk down to the abandoned building at lunch and check it out.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

Oh, you might be onto something. Maybe you should walk down to the abandoned building at lunch and check it out.

Tough choice. Sounds like the point in the horror movie where you know its a bad idea for them to do it, but you just have to see
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Tough choice. Sounds like the point in the horror movie where you know its a bad idea for them to do it, but you just have to see

Exactly. Like the time at work a patient came in saying there was a naked man walking down the street, swinging a running chain saw. Instead of staying in and waiting for the cops another co worker and I went walking around to see if we could see him.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    Sounds like this dude needs some homemade banana pudding.
  • cee134
    Options
    He is eating healthy again. Banana, nutri-grain bar, water, coffee and only one liter soft drink. I'm so confused.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Maybe he had a near death experience in the warehouse and now he has vowed to be as healthy as possible to ensure a long life.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Now that @LittleHearseDriver is here maybe we should lay BD to rest?
    Let 'er R.I.P.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    Bananas never say die!
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Bananas never say die!

Have you ever seen a too ripe banana? It's not pretty!

Good to see you are a Positive person!

• cee134
    Options
    I haven't seen him today. Maybe they pulled him back to his dimension for more tuning.
  • CrazyTurnip
    CrazyTurnip Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Banana being eaten during a football match now lol :D
  • cee134
    Options
  • cee134
    Options
    He's eating a banana.