Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Banana Dude brought a banana today. He must be stocking up on banana power after all the assimilating he did over the holiday.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Great assumption. Tomorrow will be the true test.
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Options
    but did he leave the banana on your cupboard?

No, he actually cleaned up and everything. I would not have even known he was here if I didn't seem him earlier. This isn't like him. I wonder if the BAMZS are in a space war with another alien species? Maybe he was himself assimilated.
  • cee134
    Options
    Maybe he was trying to get motivated to assimilate YOU, but he has rejected that idea now for some reason. What could be the reason why you were rejected for assimilation by Banana Dude, I wonder?

Because I'm stone cold.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    My ex husband went to McDonalds every day for lunch. It was ok because he'd blot the burger patty so that made it lower fat. Of course he did get his fries double fried so they were extra crispy but ya he made the actual burger healthy

Since he's the ex, it'd be funny to send him the McDonald's news article about alllll the feces lol
  • cee134
    Options
    i see my error in punctuation. thank you, Steve from now on, for calling it to my attention. perhaps Banana Dude is upset with you for not eating enough bananas?

Maybe that's why I find random banana's laying (lying?) around. He can't assimilate me unless I eat them.
  • cee134
    Options
    i see my error in punctuation. thank you, Steve from now on, for calling it to my attention. perhaps Banana Dude is upset with you for not eating enough bananas?

Truth be told, I didn't even notice. I just thought the meme was funny and it had something to do with what you said.
  • cee134
    Options
    Banana Dude is fueled by bananas, sugar, caffeine and rage. I'm guessing on the rage part.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Banana Dude is fueled by bananas, sugar, caffeine and rage. I'm guessing on the rage part.

Does he have bulging veins?
  • cee134
    Options
    I don't know if he is full of rage, I'm just guessing he is since he is a Banana Alien Mutant Zombie that can transform into Spiders.
  • cee134
    Options
    Everything seems back to normal today. No banana, just soda pop and generic junk food. Should I be alarmed?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I think you should be sad, this could mean the Banana Alien Mutant Zombie may have left his body
  • Derk35
    Derk35 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What an appealing thought.