Ghost Stories - I Want To Hear Your Best!

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I am currently in a relationship with a ghost, her name is Ella, I first encountered Ella when I was up on night surfing the web, I was looking for random stuff, sense I was bored I typed in "summoning angels", nothing of interest came up, afterwards an idea came to mind, I decided to search "How to summon a sexual ghost", I searched through the results until I found stories of people who had experiences with sexual beings known as Succubi.
    I read through tons of stories, it got me very interested in Succubi, I spent about 1 hour looking at this stuff, I started wanting a succubus, at that moment my back starting having this "Tingling", it went down and up my back in a slow, arousing way. My hand that was using the mouse starting feeling a sensational numbness to it, I instantly stood up to shake off the feeling, but I couldn't help but have a excited feeling that I probably have my own succubus, so I went into my bedroom and laid down, waiting for this "Succubus" of mine. Moments after I laid there, the tingling began, started from my Right leg, and moved up and down to my pelvis, then it would switch to my left leg, my hands felt like they were being lightly touched, I started to feel this tingling all over my body, at that instant, the tingling went to my... (Sexual area). It felt like someone was slowing stroking my Sexual part, it caused me to have an erection, I started to have this out of breath sensation, but it was very comfortable. I felt breathing on my face, then this amazing, incredible sexual sensation started overwhelming me, at the same time I felt as I can only describe as a woman's soft bottom sitting on my sexual area, and in the mix it was such an intense sexual tingling that I caught myself moaning at the time, I couldn't believe what was happening, then it slowly went away. A couple hours later when I went to sleep, I had a dream were this short black haired women, very hot would appear and we would have intense sex, and the next morning I woke up with an intense erection. That was the first time I came in contact with her.
    A couple days later I started trying to communicate with her, I could not hear her voice but it was like she was speaking to me telepathically, I asked what her name was, and she responded "Ella", I started talking with her, asking her questions, and she would answer every one. A couple weeks later, when I was with a good friend of mine, I told him about the whole thing, he said that was creepy and weird, then I heard him moan a little, I looked over at him and he was looking down at his sexual area, ends up he was having the same experience with Ella. He had the exact same experience in front of me, as I was in awe that not only was it in public, but that it was the Succubus I had, as I became slightly angered at my friend and at Ella, I left. That night Ella apologized to me for what she had done and I forgave her, ever since then we have been close.
    One month later when I was moving, the sexual encounters at night had decreased to just feeling light tingling to nothing at all, since I read stories of the same thing happening to other people, and their succubus would come back a little while after, I did not worry.
    One night while I was on my computer, I heard a female voice say my name, it scared the crap out of me, but afterwards I knew that it was Ella, now the sexual encounters have decreased, but I have a feeling that they will increase, because I realize that Ella is trying hard to communicate with me better. And that is my relationship with my Succubus.

Not sure if serious...but anyways, Succubi are demons, not ghosts. Whole new ballgame!

I didn't even know what to do with this story...

Right. I just backed away but yeah, Succubi are demons and I giggled a little that is has suc(k) in the pronunciation.
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Wow.. this thread just took a turn.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I have a story that relates to a succubus.

Ooh, it must have been about seven, eight years ago. Me and the little lady was out on this boat, you see, all alone at night, when all of the sudden this huge creature, this giant crustacean from the Paleolithic Era, comes out of the water.

We was so scared, I jumped up in the boat, and I said, "What on earth is that creature?"

It stood above us looking down with these big red eyes... it was so scary!

and I yelled, I said, "What do you want from us, monster?" And the monster bent down, and said,

up1nc0cpz2vk.jpg

706.jpg 22.5K
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    I am currently in a relationship with a ghost, her name is Ella, I first encountered Ella when I was up on night surfing the web, I was looking for random stuff, sense I was bored I typed in "summoning angels", nothing of interest came up, afterwards an idea came to mind, I decided to search "How to summon a sexual ghost", I searched through the results until I found stories of people who had experiences with sexual beings known as Succubi.
    I read through tons of stories, it got me very interested in Succubi, I spent about 1 hour looking at this stuff, I started wanting a succubus, at that moment my back starting having this "Tingling", it went down and up my back in a slow, arousing way. My hand that was using the mouse starting feeling a sensational numbness to it, I instantly stood up to shake off the feeling, but I couldn't help but have a excited feeling that I probably have my own succubus, so I went into my bedroom and laid down, waiting for this "Succubus" of mine. Moments after I laid there, the tingling began, started from my Right leg, and moved up and down to my pelvis, then it would switch to my left leg, my hands felt like they were being lightly touched, I started to feel this tingling all over my body, at that instant, the tingling went to my... (Sexual area). It felt like someone was slowing stroking my Sexual part, it caused me to have an erection, I started to have this out of breath sensation, but it was very comfortable. I felt breathing on my face, then this amazing, incredible sexual sensation started overwhelming me, at the same time I felt as I can only describe as a woman's soft bottom sitting on my sexual area, and in the mix it was such an intense sexual tingling that I caught myself moaning at the time, I couldn't believe what was happening, then it slowly went away. A couple hours later when I went to sleep, I had a dream were this short black haired women, very hot would appear and we would have intense sex, and the next morning I woke up with an intense erection. That was the first time I came in contact with her.
    A couple days later I started trying to communicate with her, I could not hear her voice but it was like she was speaking to me telepathically, I asked what her name was, and she responded "Ella", I started talking with her, asking her questions, and she would answer every one. A couple weeks later, when I was with a good friend of mine, I told him about the whole thing, he said that was creepy and weird, then I heard him moan a little, I looked over at him and he was looking down at his sexual area, ends up he was having the same experience with Ella. He had the exact same experience in front of me, as I was in awe that not only was it in public, but that it was the Succubus I had, as I became slightly angered at my friend and at Ella, I left. That night Ella apologized to me for what she had done and I forgave her, ever since then we have been close.
    One month later when I was moving, the sexual encounters at night had decreased to just feeling light tingling to nothing at all, since I read stories of the same thing happening to other people, and their succubus would come back a little while after, I did not worry.
    One night while I was on my computer, I heard a female voice say my name, it scared the crap out of me, but afterwards I knew that it was Ella, now the sexual encounters have decreased, but I have a feeling that they will increase, because I realize that Ella is trying hard to communicate with me better. And that is my relationship with my Succubus.

Not sure if serious...but anyways, Succubi are demons, not ghosts. Whole new ballgame!

I didn't even know what to do with this story...

Right. I just backed away but yeah, Succubi are demons and I giggled a little that is has suc(k) in the pronunciation.

Never Mind then. I think I confused her with the girl I met at the AC/DC concert back in the 80's. She could succubus.

I met mine at the Big Sur Folk festival 1971. She sure did seem like a wild demon at the time.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bumppppppp
  • MaybeLed
    MaybeLed Posts: 250 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I have one, although long past halloween

Some friends were at my (parental) home and it was getting late, So I drove my friend K home so she wouldn’t have to walk. I’m passing a Y junction in my small town and a dog runs out of nowhere. So I slam on the brakes and swerve but I’m worried I’ve clipped it. K is like ‘what are you doing?’ she hadn’t seen the dog at all. I get out of the car, no dent, no blood, no dog, assume I missed it and it ran off. K is laughing at me and calling me a terrible driver.

Anyway I get home and tell my mum about what happened, she asks me about the dog. She then proceeds to tell me about how a few weeks before she’d seen the dog, in the same place being hit by a bus, her and a bystander start looking for this dog, no blood, no dog, but even looking in local gardens there’s no trace.

I’ve seen the dog since, but it freaked me out after the first time. So not sure if it’s a ghost story or someone just has a really lucky but dumb dog…
  • cee134
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    My son went missing one night after hanging out with his friends. They found his bike in woods. Everyone told me he was dead but I didn't believe it. He started communicating to me through lights in the house. I hope to find him soon.

It won't turn out well. You'll find him but he will have a thing for slugs.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Dead asleep the other night, I am awoken to the sound of rustling and hushed voices in the shrubs outside of the window above my bed. Coming to, I reason in my head that it must already be morning and the Gardner is working today. But I open my eyes and it's still dark out. So I lay there for a second trying to figure out who is in the bushes. It occurs to me that I no longer live in a house that has bushes outside of my window and I in fact am located on the second floor. Voices are still going on but whispered so I cannot tell if they are male or female or what they are saying. I sit straight up in bed scared out of my mind and hear very clearly "shhhhhhh" and then dead silence. I absolutely know I heard it. My heart is about to burst out of my chest. I desperately wanted to rip open the curtains but cannot bring myself to for fear of what I would see. Paralyzed with fear I sat in bed scanning the room for anything and listening so hard my ears were ringing until the sun came up.

Holy shiznit! I would have pissed myself!
  • cee134
    Options
    Dead asleep the other night, I am awoken to the sound of rustling and hushed voices in the shrubs outside of the window above my bed. Coming to, I reason in my head that it must already be morning and the Gardner is working today. But I open my eyes and it's still dark out. So I lay there for a second trying to figure out who is in the bushes. It occurs to me that I no longer live in a house that has bushes outside of my window and I in fact am located on the second floor. Voices are still going on but whispered so I cannot tell if they are male or female or what they are saying. I sit straight up in bed scared out of my mind and hear very clearly "shhhhhhh" and then dead silence. I absolutely know I heard it. My heart is about to burst out of my chest. I desperately wanted to rip open the curtains but cannot bring myself to for fear of what I would see. Paralyzed with fear I sat in bed scanning the room for anything and listening so hard my ears were ringing until the sun came up.

I'm trying to rule out possibilities.

Is it possible that your house has vents that allow you to hear in other rooms?

Do you have crazy neighbors? If so, I would invest in some flood lights.

What room is below your bedroom?