Ghost Stories - I Want To Hear Your Best!

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Dead asleep the other night, I am awoken to the sound of rustling and hushed voices in the shrubs outside of the window above my bed. Coming to, I reason in my head that it must already be morning and the Gardner is working today. But I open my eyes and it's still dark out. So I lay there for a second trying to figure out who is in the bushes. It occurs to me that I no longer live in a house that has bushes outside of my window and I in fact am located on the second floor. Voices are still going on but whispered so I cannot tell if they are male or female or what they are saying. I sit straight up in bed scared out of my mind and hear very clearly "shhhhhhh" and then dead silence. I absolutely know I heard it. My heart is about to burst out of my chest. I desperately wanted to rip open the curtains but cannot bring myself to for fear of what I would see. Paralyzed with fear I sat in bed scanning the room for anything and listening so hard my ears were ringing until the sun came up.

I'm trying to rule out possibilities.

Is it possible that your house has vents that allow you to hear in other rooms?

Do you have crazy neighbors? If so, I would invest in some flood lights.

What room is below your bedroom?

What if the neighbors have already moved in and live in the walls? What would you do then? It happens. I've seen it on Lifetime.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Dead asleep the other night, I am awoken to the sound of rustling and hushed voices in the shrubs outside of the window above my bed. Coming to, I reason in my head that it must already be morning and the Gardner is working today. But I open my eyes and it's still dark out. So I lay there for a second trying to figure out who is in the bushes. It occurs to me that I no longer live in a house that has bushes outside of my window and I in fact am located on the second floor. Voices are still going on but whispered so I cannot tell if they are male or female or what they are saying. I sit straight up in bed scared out of my mind and hear very clearly "shhhhhhh" and then dead silence. I absolutely know I heard it. My heart is about to burst out of my chest. I desperately wanted to rip open the curtains but cannot bring myself to for fear of what I would see. Paralyzed with fear I sat in bed scanning the room for anything and listening so hard my ears were ringing until the sun came up.

What if the neighbors have already moved in and live in the walls? What would you do then? It happens. I've seen it on Lifetime.

Don't think for a minute that I haven't considered that after seeing enough scary *kitten* YouTube videos.

I think I would rather deal with ghosts than real crazy people! The thing with scary movies for me is, things that really can happen scare the *kitten* out of me. The funny unrealistic scary movies don't scare me.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Every room I own is connected to each other by doors and we have floor vents but none near the window that I sleep under. When I sat up, I am certain without a doubt where the noise was coming from. Our bedroom connects to the 16 yr olds bedroom by way of a bathroom. No kids were in the house that night.
    We are set far enough back on the property that neighbors are not an issue. Motion sensor flood lights. Brick wall perimeter and a gate.

The parlor is below our bedroom, it is never used.

One experiment would be to see if you can hear people talking in the parlor while you lay in bed. That won't help with who was talking but help with the dynamics of the house. Maybe the ghost where in the parlor or maybe something else. Do you have any trees near your bedroom window?
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

That was me...I wanted some ground beef.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    somewhat feel a bit of trepidation in submitting my story. You can call it a confession of sorts. But without any real repentance.

My story began around 1970. In California. In a town called Fresno. I was 15 or 16 years old when a spirit entity known as a succubus visited me in the night.

When this entity first came to me, I had told my parents about the visitations. They didn't believe me. Told me it was my imagination.

In the end I accepted her nightly visits.

And the dreams that followed. In the dreams I always dreamt of a woman with dark shoulder length hair. And we had sex. As the dreams progressed, so did the sex.

And it moved from the dreams to reality.

I never was able to see her in the dark, but I always felt her 'body' on top of me. My relationship with her lasted on and off for 3 years. It ended when the Widow lady next door to us died. I believe that when her spirit left this world, my sexual spirit followed her into the next world.

Recently I purchased a book online about summoning spirits. So I purchased it, read it, and use a simple summoning ritual. And she returned.

Since then we have been in a 'relationship.' I won't go into details about that relationship. I will only tell you that sex is great with her. I know to some she is a 'demon.'

But to me she is something more.
  • cee134
    edited January 2017
    Options

Will experiment with noise in the parlor when the kids come home. The window is covered by about a 8-10 ft porch then about 10 feet from that is a single 200 year old massive oak so it does hang over the porch.

I had a feeling there was an old aѕs oak tree near by....
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Will experiment with noise in the parlor when the kids come home. The window is covered by about a 8-10 ft porch then about 10 feet from that is a single 200 year old massive oak so it does hang over the porch.

It is by far the most magnificent thing you've ever seen. Well when it has leaves on it.

Can I come live with you?
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Caught two ghosts on camera...

17sHEQF.gif

mkd1Uq7.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

It is by far the most magnificent thing you've ever seen. Well when it has leaves on it.

Can I come live with you?

Of course but no scary noises! I'm jumpy

Deal!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Caught two ghosts on camera...

17sHEQF.gif

mkd1Uq7.gif

Hey, we had a bunch of those same type ghosts running around our neighborhood the last day of October!
  • cee134
    Options
    Now that Halloween is right around the corner I want to hear ALL the ghost stories.

Tell me your best!

Any new or interesting stories?

6f3jgwttpii1.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    Is this thread working?