Ghost Stories - I Want To Hear Your Best!

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Ghost Story?

Yeah, I once ate a ghost pepper.

The next morning I gave birth to a drill instructor.
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    These are a great read before bed. I have one or two but I am really bad at writing out stories so I won't torture you guys.

Its tomorrow

Haha yes it is.

One night......

• sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I was making dinner one evening and my 7 yr old daughter came into kitchen asking me if I was just in the hallway. I told her no [I never left the kitchen] She told me she saw me but it wasn't really me. My face looked different but it was me she said so I reassured her it was nothing and told her sometimes our eyes plays tricks. She took my explanation and left. It freaked me out! One, because since we've moved into that apartment we'd seen shadows and two, because we've always seen them in that hallway. Other little things happened in that apartment. Things falling, footsteps, door handles moving it never really scared me until that evening when my daughter told me she saw "me". I recently moved so I hope whatever that was stayed in that apartment.

So there's my story @GnothiSeauton23
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    One time I heard a bump in the night, and then I realized that it's incredibly unlikely that ghosts actually exist, and that almost any explanation is more likely than that there is a spiritual dimension which science can't detect, and that if only 1% of all humans who have ever existed became ghosts there would be 1,000,000,000 ghosts in the world, and that if ghosts can really be fixed to a specific location we wouldn't know anyway, considering that the solar system is currently hurtling through space at about 2,000,000mph.

/s

I bet you are a blast to watch movies with

Because no one ever joked about anything, right? I bet you're a blast to talk to.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    One time I heard a bump in the night, and then I realized that it's incredibly unlikely that ghosts actually exist, and that almost any explanation is more likely than that there is a spiritual dimension which science can't detect, and that if only 1% of all humans who have ever existed became ghosts there would be 1,000,000,000 ghosts in the world, and that if ghosts can really be fixed to a specific location we wouldn't know anyway, considering that the solar system is currently hurtling through space at about 2,000,000mph.

/s

I bet you are a blast to watch movies with

Because no one ever joked about anything, right? I bet you're a blast to talk to.

I'm pretty sure joking is frowned upon in the forums. I get chastised for doing it quite often ;)

Well if you're joking about me joking about you joking about me joking, then I give up. Ain't nobody got time for that.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

lucky for me, i was george's favorite so he didn't harm me at all, but one coworker swore up and down that he constantly felt like he was being pushed when he walked down that hallway
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    so last night one of my many things happened
    a female entity kept saying to me "im dead im dead im dead im dead help me " she sounded l ike she was either taunting me or genuinely wanting help

so i called for some help for her ..i hope she has gone where she should be now but she did go away soo

this happened when i just got into bed
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    when i was in college i worked overnights at a nursing home. every time someone passed away we would light a candle in their room for 24 hours after their body was removed.

one resident had a roommate, george, who passed away about three weeks prior and he hadn't received a new roommate yet. i went in his room one night to check on him, and the candle that we had already removed weeks ago was back on the night stand...burning. i assumed someone i worked with had put it back and didn't think much of it, so i blew it out and left. when i went back on rounds 2 hours later, the candle was burning again. i went to blow it out and the resident, who i thought was sleeping, yelled out, "no! leave it burning! george (his ex roommate) is getting upset with you." i explained to him how it was a fire hazard to be burning unattended and i needed to blow it out, which i did.

the next night, i was sitting at the nursing station doing some charting when i got called up to help on another floor. when i came back less than 5 min later every single candle we had in the building was sitting on the desk, burning. i was kinda creeped out, but since i had told a couple coworkers about the night before, assumed they were effing with me....until i did rounds. i walked into the room from the night before and the resident opens up his eyes, stares right at me, and says, "George said next time he'll burn the whole place down." as i walked out of the room, i heard george's voice...laughing.

weird things kept happening every night after that.

then, about a week later, the resident fell out of bed and was seriously injured. we went in there to help him and asked what happened and he said, "i told george it was time to leave you guys alone, but he didn't like that so he pushed me."

George sounds like a real *kitten *.