Ghost Stories - I Want To Hear Your Best!

Options

Replies

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    All the ghost hunting shows I watch....they never find anything. Sure they have some "questionable" evidence. I just wish one of these days something real would happen to one of those guys.

@liftinglady5 do you watch Ghost Adventures?

I used to love Ghost Hunters but...it changed over the years :(

I'm pretty sure I've seen them all. I watched Ghost Hunters for many years. Just wasn't the same after Grant left. But I heard he cheated and rigged his coat in that one episode where they supposedly caught it on film it being "tugged"......although they said he left for "family" reasons. I watched Ghost Adventures from the beginning also, but it isn't as good now either. Zak is pretty silly.

yeah "jacket gate" happened on one of their "Live Halloween Specials" a few years ago and I don't think they were really able to recover from that. But not only that - they stopped helping families and only focused on tourist places.

And yeah - Zak is kinda a tool...but entertaining.

They would have to do something. Otherwise they would just show empty shots and static on the recordings.

Oh i know...the EVP's are the best. I think they should make one of a ghostly voice ordering a pizza or something.

"bwahhhhaaaaaa I'll have a large pizza with mushrooms and pepperoni bwahhaahaaaaaaaaa"
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    All the ghost hunting shows I watch....they never find anything. Sure they have some "questionable" evidence. I just wish one of these days something real would happen to one of those guys.

I'm pretty sure I've seen them all. I watched Ghost Hunters for many years. Just wasn't the same after Grant left. But I heard he cheated and rigged his coat in that one episode where they supposedly caught it on film it being "tugged"......although they said he left for "family" reasons. I watched Ghost Adventures from the beginning also, but it isn't as good now either. Zak is pretty silly.

yeah "jacket gate" happened on one of their "Live Halloween Specials" a few years ago and I don't think they were really able to recover from that. But not only that - they stopped helping families and only focused on tourist places.

They would have to do something. Otherwise they would just show empty shots and static on the recordings.

Oh i know...the EVP's are the best. I think they should make one of a ghostly voice ordering a pizza or something.

"bwahhhhaaaaaa I'll have a large pizza with mushrooms and pepperoni bwahhaahaaaaaaaaa"

What's a ghost's favorite pizza topping?

Extra cheese. You where probably thinking something like ghost peppers or olives.
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    These are awesome!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

What's a ghost's favorite pizza topping?

Extra cheese. You where probably thinking something like ghost peppers or olives.

Is it extra cheese because you pretty much know it's there but can't confirm?

This is my new favorite Halloween joke.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    i have too many things throughout my entire life
    its actually semi normal for me to see & hear all kinds of things quite often....im one of those weirdo sensitives

beings i have seen
    several passed on/astral humans, a couple notable ones:
    a older man in a hat with his dog was my first i ever saw at age 5 will never forget them
    a first nations chief or shaman
    a older witch like lady that i saw every single night as a child in my room....every night i knew she would be there she always frigggggge was
    a child that played a lot...ugh.
    my ex bfs mom who just passed away

animals, i see all my passed on dogs fairly frequently also had a wolf beast type thing growl right i my face one night that was lovely..

other beings and things i rather not say here :)

i hear things a lot like conversations ect.

ive had radios play music that dont even have batteries in, the tv going crazy, all the pictures ithe house falling at the same time and smashing,doors opening, foot steps little stuff like that

I've heard conversations too. Like many people are whispering at the same time. I can't distinguish anything that is being said, but it's happened to me ever since I was a kid.

Also, my daughter is extra sensitive to things. As a 3 or 4 yr old she would see people who weren't there. She would constantly tell us that her "big sister" was watching her. Watching her at school, or as she played outside etc. Thing is....she's my oldest child. She has a younger sister but no one else. I did however miscarry before I had her, but she never knew this.

yea i hear that where i cant understand what they are saying but i also have them talk to me and about me

yea ive told my mom about the things ive seen and the people ive seen since i was a kid . she is /was very good has never made me feel like a freak , made me feel like i was wrong or that i should be really afraid

eve though she has admitted it scared her quite a bit lol it still scares her so i no longer tell her about it much unless its something happy or cool that ive seen ( or am seeing right in the moment while she with me type thing) .I reserve the really terrible things for telling my dad he can handle it better
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Just two days ago at work... I was messaging a co-worker helping her out with a response to a higher-up kinda guy in the company. I had my head phones on, and a few seconds into typing the message, I felt someone come up and lightly tap my back. I turned around and no one was there! Creeps me out now ha ha.
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    My parents used to own a B&B in SD that was once a gentleman's gaming club (brothel). They used to swear they would smell cigar smoke in the gaming room and perfume in the ladies old bedrooms. They once had a guest leave in the middle of the night because the woman thought her husband was whispering dirty talk to her in the shower. Turns out, her husband was asleep in the other room. She got her stuff and insisted they leave. I never experienced anything there, but they stand by their word.

Also, not a ghost story, but my mother swears (and has sworn for my entire life) that a Ouija board told her she would marry my dad. Spelled out his full name even. This was when she was in middle school. She didn't meet my dad until high school. My mom is a sweet, honest woman, and I tend to believe this story even though my logic says NO.

Here's an ancient link to the place. My parents sold it about 10 years ago.
    http://www.hauntedhouses.com/states/sd/villa_theresa_guest_house.htm
  • delboy604
    delboy604 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Look how I love a great ghost story
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Took my daughter to Gettysburg. Camera was full charge. We started touring the battleground, I got out my camera for pictures and the battery was dead. I pulled my cell out to take a pic and the background was changed to a football theme that comes with the phone. On that old phone (not a smartphone) to change the background took several clicks to do. It was really weird.

Recently in our house we've had some weird things happen. I was alone in my bedroom. I thought I heard my teenage daughter calling mom. I heard it a couple times but she wasn't home, my husband had gone to pick her up from work. I thought that they couldn't be home already and after the 3rd time I got annoyed because if she needed me, she knows where to find me, our house isn't that big. So I stomped out to the kitchen and said what?! There was nobody there. That freaked me out. It's happened to my husband as well.

My dead mother in laws ashes are in our bedroom...I keep telling my husband he needs to do something with them...kind of freaks me out.