Ghost Stories - I Want To Hear Your Best!

Replies

• futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    I think I've had something like sleep paralysis once or twice, where my mind is awake but my body won't move..and then I panic and my body jerks awake. I thought the guy's story sounded like that as well but it's more fun to imagine it's a pissed off spirit.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited October 2016
    One time I was at a grave yard, for reasons, and I was standing at the edge of it by the woods. I was in the very old section of the grave yard. There was a little path into the woods, where I was standing, and I started getting a really bad feeling. I felt that if I went down that path, something really really bad would happen to me. So I left. Also that graveyard has homeless people that wander into it. Maybe that wasn't a ghost story as much as a I-could-of-been-murdered story.
  • cee134
    Headed to Savannah next week my friend.

That's a good place for ghosts and graveyards.
  • cee134
    cee134 wrote: »
    One time I was at a grave yard, for reasons, and I was standing at the edge of it by the woods. I was in the very old section of the grave yard. There was a little path into the woods, where I was standing, and I started getting a really bad feeling. I felt that if I went down that path, something really really bad would happen to me. So I left. Also that graveyard has homeless people that wander into it. Maybe that wasn't a ghost story as much as a I-could-of-been-murdered story.

I guess if you had been murdered you would have been in the right place for it though. :/

Maybe I was murdered but never knew it and a ghost is writing this instead of me, so I'm haunting MFP.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Paranormal stuff happens to me and a few people around me all the time. Mine aren't so creepy though...most of it is family members.

I will share in a bit...
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    This cemetery is just down the road from me, and is called the most haunted in the state. I've only ever been there once, and it was in daylight when my kid's school took them there for an Easter egg hunt. I thought it was the weirdest thing to do, but apparently they do it every year because it's a historical place and it's pretty. I've heard so many creepy stories. I will not ever go there at night.

http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/oklahoma/haunted-mission-ok/

6vn9i9anyfck.jpg
    caurqrvw5slv.jpg
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Villae81 wrote: »
    I don't know if it's a good one but it is true! I had some friends over playing cards and drinking. At one point a glass slid about 1 inch on its own, and no one was touching the table.

That was just the tequila kicking in

LoL,,, either that or water was on the bottom of the glass...I have had this happen many times...
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    This cemetery is just down the road from me, and is called the most haunted in the state. I've only ever been there once, and it was in daylight when my kid's school took them there for an Easter egg hunt. I thought it was the weirdest thing to do, but apparently they do it every year because it's a historical place and it's pretty. I've heard so many creepy stories. I will not ever go there at night.

http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/oklahoma/haunted-mission-ok/

6vn9i9anyfck.jpg
    caurqrvw5slv.jpg

Why the hell would a school go there for an easter egg hunt? If thats not the weirdest thing I've heard?!!

It's weird, but it's also weird that we have kids hunt for colored eggs on the day that Jesus supposedly rose from the dead.. LoL