Ghost Stories - I Want To Hear Your Best!

Options

Replies

• futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    @littlemissbgiff Great pictures...the pictures look a bit eerie I can't even imagine what it is like in person.

The horrors that probably occurred in that bathroom...if those walls could speak.

Monster dumps..
  • futureicon
    Options
    11YvkvewYRP7fa.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Why does it have a lock on the outside?

apcvd51z1y5b.jpg
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have 2!
    1. I was staying at a friend's house in an old mining town in PA. My nephew was about 2-3 at the time and we were sleeping in the same room, and just as we turned off the light and got in bed, he sat up and said "HEY, How is that guy walking with no feet? That's funny!" and pointed across the room. I jumped out of bed, turned on all the lights and slept with them on the rest of the time we were there.

2. I was around 3 when my sister was born, She was very sick and had to stay in the hospital for a few months off and on her first year, so I stayed with my aunt and uncle in a small town in Maine. I don't remember much about that time except for being afraid of EVERYTHING. something as minor as someone knocking on the door would make me cry. If they left the basement door open, I would cry. I was always hiding... my favorite place to hide was under the kitchen table but it had one of those table cloths that went all the way to the floor and if it even rustled, I would cry. As I grew up, I was always on edge when we visited there and had no idea why. About 10 years ago, we were sitting at that same kitchen table visiting my aunt, and my dad asked her if she had had any "weird stuff" go on lately. She started telling him about an experience she recently had, and when I asked what they were talking about she said "oh honey, you don't remember? We have a ghost of a little girl here. I swear you could see her when you were little, you always used to tell me the little girl was scaring you"

it's funny because I spent so much time hiding (from the ghost?) , that I was always too afraid to play hide and seek when I was a little girl. The hiding part makes me so panicky! I couldn't even bring myself to play hide and seek with my own kids haha.
  • futureicon
    Options
    I recently had a business trip to San Francisco. I was travelling with a co-worker, who was a new guy that I was training. He booked a room at a Hilton downtown which I guess is in a historic part of the city. The first morning of work the guy shows up and was visibly shaken. We had really just met each other, and he seemed apprehensive, but he just had to tell someone what had happened to him that prior night in the hotel. He said that at about 3am he was sleeping on his back and was awoken by a weight on his chest that had rendered him immobile from the waist up.. like his arms were pinned and he was having trouble taking breaths. After being abruptly woken in this way, he heard a man's voice right in his ear saying "GO HOME NOW", and then he was released. The guy said he immediately jumped up and called his wife because he wasn't sure if it was a warning that something bad had happened back home, or if he was simply not welcome.. Following the phone call, and finding out his wife was fine, he packed his bags and gtfo. I found his story pretty creepy, especially considering that he just had to tell someone and I was basically his new boss..I don't think most people would make something like this up. We did some reading online on that hotel and found other accounts of ghost encounters.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Why does it have a lock on the outside?

apcvd51z1y5b.jpg

OK yeah that's creepy.
  • futureicon
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »

Isn't that sleep paralysis?

Hmmm... could be. Or could it be... SATAN!?
  • futureicon
    Options
    futureicon wrote: »

Hmmm... could be. Or could it be... SATAN!?

Nice church lady reference lol. It sounds like the sleep paralysis to me, though.

I forgot to add that he was also levitating a foot off of the bed. Probably sleep paralysis :P
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Anytime I see something screech across a room and latch onto someone's neck,
    and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because what IS
    that thing?!

-- Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    futureicon wrote: »
    I recently had a business trip to San Francisco. I was travelling with a co-worker, who was a new guy that I was training. He booked a room at a Hilton downtown which I guess is in a historic part of the city. The first morning of work the guy shows up and was visibly shaken. We had really just met each other, and he seemed apprehensive, but he just had to tell someone what had happened to him that prior night in the hotel. He said that at about 3am he was sleeping on his back and was awoken by a weight on his chest that had rendered him immobile from the waist up.. like his arms were pinned and he was having trouble taking breaths. After being abruptly woken in this way, he heard a man's voice right in his ear saying "GO HOME NOW", and then he was released. The guy said he immediately jumped up and called his wife because he wasn't sure if it was a warning that something bad had happened back home, or if he was simply not welcome.. Following the phone call, and finding out his wife was fine, he packed his bags and gtfo. I found his story pretty creepy, especially considering that he just had to tell someone and I was basically his new boss..I don't think most people would make something like this up. We did some reading online on that hotel and found other accounts of ghost encounters.

I've experienced SP since I was a little girl - but didn't know what it actually was until maybe the late 90's when I was able to do some internet research on it. SP is horrifying and I'd tell y'all about my experiences but I'm afraid if I start talking about it it will start up again and I haven't had an incident in 5 years.