Options
12346»

Replies

• SammyD242
    SammyD242 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    kittyy250 wrote: »
    What are your stats OP?
    A few years ago I had the same issue... Family trying to feed me all the time telling me to stop exercising so much told me I was being ridiculous as I didn't need to lose weight

Turns out they were right and I developed an eating disorder and poor health

Are you positive there not just looking out for you??

Im 5'6, 188 lbs. Ive gained 50 lbs in the past 5 years. Lol. No eating disorder here.

I do appreciate your kind concern. (And yours, t_tullius. )

I had a very healthy, well-balanced diet when I moved here 5 years ago. But my significant other really likes deep fried fatty foods and lots of junk. He does not exercise and hates it when I do. 2 months ago when I decided to start taking care of myself again he and the boys said they would be supportive and would help me with encouragement. But they have all been bringing home chocolate bars and treats and trying to get me to eat way, way, way beyond my calorie allowance every day. It's like they are challenging my willpower.

I am not forcing any of them to adopt my healthy habits. And as @T_Tillius pointed out there has been a lot of judgment on this thread and people jumping to very negative conclusions.

So I will read through everyone's comments again to find the positive and will do what I can with what I have. Thank you all for taking the time to read and comment.