Postpartum Mommy Weight Loss(non mom's welcome too!)

Options
1235»

Replies

• Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    This week I am 203 so another pound down which brings my total postpartum weight loss to 32 pounds and 28 lost since starting to try on mfp. I have 3 pounds left to reach my new years goal. I might even be in onederland before new years!! Also I have 10 pounds to reach my pre pregnancy weight and another 43 pounds to reach my ultimate goal. HAPPY WEEKEND!!
  • Myaaka
    Myaaka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It's Sunday weigh in! I was 188.8!! Before thanksgiving I was about 192, then hit 196 after thanksgiving and am finally back under again! Yay! Also, I joined a gym on Thursday and am looking forward to getting in shape! Hoping to weigh in at 179.8 by the 22nd as that's my husbands work holiday party and I gotta buy a new dress!!
  • ejbmoms
    ejbmoms Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I will be 3 months postpartum this Wednesday. I started my postpartum weight loss 5 weeks ago and have gone from 191 to 180. I am rebounding for cardio and practicing the DIA Method in order to correct my DR and get a flat tummy again. I am/was using the "lose it" app to count calories. I think fitness pal will work better/more accurate for me. If I can lose a lb or 2 a week until the 31st that would be a great way to start the new year.
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd like to join this challenge too. My son turned 2 months yesterday and so I just started my diet since I read you're supposed to wait in order to establish milk supply.

Starting weight: 142.4 lbs
    Goal weight: 119 lbs (I'm a shortie)

I actually went up to 164 at the end of my pregnancy, but am down 22 lbs. Would like to lose roughly 23 more.
  • skpd_70094
    skpd_70094 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 2.5 months postpartum and I would love to join this challenge. I am just starting now that I have my milk supply stabilized.

Starting weight: 165 lbs
    Goal weight: 130 lbs

I started at 180 lbs and lost 15 so I still have a long way to go.
  • Melionfire
    Options
    Another pound down this week. Was 203 last week and weighed 202 this morning. 2 pounds left in my new years goal. I know it will get more challenging over the holidays but this challenge is motivating me to make better food choices. Went to a party last night and I tried my best to fill my plate with veggies and had a burger with no bun and no condements. Hope everyone has a great week!!
  • Melionfire
    Options
    Weighed in today. I am now down to 200.4
  • Melionfire
    Options
    Annoyed my replies keep getting cut short!! I am now .4 away from my New Years goal which I am confident I will achieve. Hopefully I maintain during the holidays.
  • JuStDoIt87
    JuStDoIt87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh first thin in the morning veggie breakfast. I have a similar journey as you. Im almost 6mo. Out and weigh 185. We can do it!
    I'm in, I have a 6 month old I'm just starting my journey dropping these LBS lol
    SW: 187
    CW: 183
    GW: 174 jan 1st

Also, what time of day do you ladies weigh yourself? I do it in the mornings before breakfast

• JuStDoIt87
    JuStDoIt87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Uchh.... focus again! I came across pictures of me 5 years ago. wow did I look different (in a good way - 40lbs lighter way! ) Seeing those pictures reminded me how much I want to be "myself" again and in a healthier situation. Its crazy how much the busy-ness of life and the wonderfulness of pregnancy can take atoll on body!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    am_change wrote: »
    SW 2 weeks pp 241
    CW 198
    GW for starting the new year 190

Last week 197
    This week 195.2

Today: 194.4
    Slow and steady!

194 this week. Even slower!

It all went a bit wrong with illness and holidays and one thing after the other and I was up to 196 again last week. Probably another gain this week after Christmas but I'm back to good habits. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
  • Melionfire
    Options
    I gained 0.6 during the holidays. Started off strong but kind of lost my resolve by Christmas Eve. Being out of town for a week made it a little more challenging but I am happy I didn't overdo it. I tried my best to only eat when hungry and to stop when full. I am currently 201. Getting back into it. I got a nutribullet RX for xmas and I love it. I have a green smoothie every day and even my daughter loves them. Nothing like sneaking a bunch of veggies into your 3 year olds diet and having them ask for more
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I forgot to check in last week. I was down to 195.6 after some gains. Enjoy your nutrition bullet!
  • Melionfire
    Options
    So excited!!. Finally in onederland. The sCale read 199 today. Only 4 more pounds to my pre pregnancy weight. Still 39 to my ultimate goal but that is almost halfway so I am pumped