Does that make me crazy?

Options
123457»

Replies

• PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I eat my mashed taters with my finger. Actually, I eat most of everything with my fingers... It horrifies my husband.

I also have debates and arguments with myself and give each opinion a different toned voice and accent.

I am super OCD about planning things out, making list, making spreadsheets and graphs, and that such thing. I rarely can just "go with the flow"

When sleeping, all doors have to be closed, no light anywhere, even the printer blinking annoys me, with a white noise maker on.

I usually associate a song or cartoon episode with everything. My husband will tell me something and I will bust out with a song similar to what he just said... That also drives him nuts.

I have never been able just to sit still or stand still. I have to have something constantly moving. Because of this, I am not allowed to go hunting with the hubby. :(

I say. "What you want me to do? Pull it out my *kitten*?" frequently and at least 25 times a day.

I am really crazy. There is most likely more, I just can't think of any right now.
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I talk to other people's cats when I see them in the window. And you talk to cats in a high voice, like a meow. You say "Hi, what ya doin'?" or "Anything good on Cat tv?"
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    If I have different foods on my plate they MUST not touch.
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I give animals and inanimate objects crazy voices and talk for them. HEY! it makes the kids laugh, and the voices in my head too...

oh yeah..like that...juss like that...thats good, lower, no really lower...way lower...

tumblr_moc1fdduoj1su2je2o1_250.gif

I do this too!

:laugh:

Thank Goodness. I'm not the only one, this kind of Crazy. :flowerforyou:

hahaha i do this too!!! my parents cat(passed away last yr) i gave her this stuck up german accent she always had this "death to you all" look on her face lol
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    when i'm alone in the kitchen, i pretend i have my own cooking show. sometimes i talk like julia childs...sometimes paula dean (but i NEVER use bad words!).

I've done this since I was about 5, and still do :) I used to pretend I was presenting Blue Peter.

Oh my Gosh! I did this just the other day when I was cooking... I used an English accent the whole time... :laugh:

Try having a family member showing up and being like "Who were you talking to?" " and looking at you like WTF is wrong with you when you explain you were pretending you were on Food Network...
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I eat my mashed taters with my finger. Actually, I eat most of everything with my fingers... It horrifies my husband.

I also have debates and arguments with myself and give each opinion a different toned voice and accent.

I am super OCD about planning things out, making list, making spreadsheets and graphs, and that such thing. I rarely can just "go with the flow"

When sleeping, all doors have to be closed, no light anywhere, even the printer blinking annoys me, with a white noise maker on.

I usually associate a song or cartoon episode with everything. My husband will tell me something and I will bust out with a song similar to what he just said... That also drives him nuts.

I have never been able just to sit still or stand still. I have to have something constantly moving. Because of this, I am not allowed to go hunting with the hubby. :(

I say. "What you want me to do? Pull it out my *kitten*?" frequently and at least 25 times a day.

I am really crazy. There is most likely more, I just can't think of any right now.

"When sleeping, all doors have to be closed, no light anywhere, even the printer blinking annoys me, with a white noise maker on. "
    omgsh i thought i was weird for doing that^^^
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I still talk to my cat Pebbles even though she passed away a year ago.:cry: it makes me feel better.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I run three days a week...in a cemetery. It's a very peaceful run. :flowerforyou:
  • rparkman
    rparkman Posts: 15
    Options
    I always have to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door. Have to.

Ha I do the exact same thing. And I love your picture. Reading those again as we speak.
  • alittlebitdaria
    alittlebitdaria Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It frightens me that I do a LOT of things you people have written. :laugh:
  • alittlebitdaria
    alittlebitdaria Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I run three days a week...in a cemetery. It's a very peaceful run. :flowerforyou:

No. NO NO NO NO NO.
  • FuchsiaBones
    FuchsiaBones Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I separate candies like M&M's and Skittles by color and eat them in a circle from least favorite to most favorite until the quantities match and then go in the opposite order until they're gone.
    ^^This. Drives my boyfriend crazy! Though I will always eat least favorite to favorite. UNLESS there is an abnormally shaped one. Then that one goes first.
  • pollypocket3
    pollypocket3 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I separate my M&M's when I eat them and make sure I eat the yellow and green ones first and save the blue and orange ones for last because I don't like the Packers - go Bears!