Who says plus size girls don't have curves?

Options

Replies

• mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Wow, some hot women posting here :heart:

You ladies look great, love the curves!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Oh hey I just read that... 288lbs?? I'm very surprised, you look great. I've always said weight is just a number... a fine woman is a fine woman.

That's probably the cutest reply I've ever read on MFP.

All the gals who posted pics, you are beautiful!
  • t1nk6
    t1nk6 Posts: 215
    Options
    my overweight curvy pic that wake me up is...

03866156-a0f5-41a4-83de-cb7ff7613ae0_zpsf396a645.jpg

hope that worked :P

240lb .... and yes i did a pub crawl in the city centre fundraising dressed like that ha ..so ashamed when i seen the pics arh!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    my overweight curvy pic that wake me up is...

03866156-a0f5-41a4-83de-cb7ff7613ae0_zpsf396a645.jpg

hope that worked :P

240lb .... and yes i did a pub crawl in the city centre fundraising dressed like that ha ..so ashamed when i seen the pics arh!

I want to pub crawl in awesome costumes!!! You look great!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    "What makes a woman a woman is between two things: her legs."
    -Selma Hayak, Dogma

Although I disagree. Because transsexuals can have surgeries to have the right exterior parts, but they never have the hip sway we women have. Curvy or not.

why do you hate transsexuals?

O_o? What makes a woman is her HIPS is my point here. Not curves, not the plumbing, but the fact that wehave PELVIC BONES that men do not have. It's called anatomy. :noway:
    Not all women have wide hips and men do have pelvic bones.

Never implied slim or wide hips. Women's bone structure is different, plain and simple. We can carry children, men cannot. Men's pelvic structure is different from a woman's. Anatomy 101.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    -Selma Hayak, Dogma

Although I disagree. Because transsexuals can have surgeries to have the right exterior parts, but they never have the hip sway we women have. Curvy or not.

O_o? What makes a woman is her HIPS is my point here. Not curves, not the plumbing, but the fact that wehave PELVIC BONES that men do not have. It's called anatomy. :noway:

Never implied slim or wide hips. Women's bone structure is different, plain and simple. We can carry children, men cannot. Men's pelvic structure is different from a woman's. Anatomy 101.
    :flowerforyou:
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I've always been curvy. You can be curvy at any weight.

Curvy at a size 22

BEFD920D-F8FD-4767-9160-CE91240899A0-653-00000065F280ABA0.jpg

Curvy at a size 8

null_zps81026e83.jpg
  • thefragile7393
    thefragile7393 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    OP...you look good. Keep it up!
  • thepiratemd
    Options
    because, honestly, many American women who are severely overweight are also suffering from metabolic syndrome-- "androgenic" fat distribution (read-- male pattern belly fat accumulation) that leads to an overal cylindrical look, and loss of the classic hourglass shape. This can be not only due to increased weight, but other metabolic disorders of the thyroid, diabetes, insulin resistance, hormonal disruptions, etc. The real danger of looking like this ISN'T your appearance, it's that having this sort of body type puts you at much greater risk of heart disease and other complications.

there are girls who can gain a lot of weight and still have a nice hourglass. but there are many who do not.

The best thing is to just try your best and be at a healthy weight and staying positive and surrounding yourself with positive people while you do so.
  • emcwilli
    emcwilli Posts: 63 Member
    Options
  • emcwilli
    emcwilli Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    -Selma Hayak, Dogma

Plenty of trans-ladies have sexy sway. That's not about their bones, but who they are as women.
    so quit being an *kitten*.

:flowerforyou:

PLENTY of trans-ladies have sexy sway. It ain't about their bones, but about who they are as women.
    So quit being an *kitten*.
  • ygglove
    ygglove Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Oh my. Why is everyone fighting over whether or not people are curvy?? If you're confident, flaunt it- I don't care who you are, what size you are, whether or not you're a 'board' calling yourself 'curvy'- as long as you do it classy (: !!
    That is all :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • ElizabethKG1983
    ElizabethKG1983 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing! I am jealous, I have a body type where I only look good thin. When I am overweight I just look overweight not curvy. I definitely don't have an hourglass figure, all my weight goes to my stomach, arms and face!
  • MissTattoo
    Options
    I've always been curvy. You can be curvy at any weight.

Curvy at a size 22

BEFD920D-F8FD-4767-9160-CE91240899A0-653-00000065F280ABA0.jpg

Curvy at a size 8

null_zps81026e83.jpg

Hot mama!!! I hope to retain my shape as the weight continues to come off!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I need one of those.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options

I looked at it and I showed it to my husband too. Well,...... I can't post in here what he said.
  • MissTattoo
    Options

oooh! I want to change my suit now!
  • hazeldub
    Options
    Curvy, plus size, thick, small, overweight... whatever you want to call YOUR body, it is no one else's business to tell you otherwise! That's what I live by! Why do we need to define others for them anyway? You are all unique and that's what makes YOU beautiful :)

And YES to the fatkini. I think any girl of any shape who flaunts it in a fatkini is a total babe, because hello confidence!

Feel free to friend me ladies, body positivity totally inspires me.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    y u bump dis?
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    y u bump dis?

It's an important issue. Every day I hear people talking about how large women lack curves. Need photographic evidence to dispute this claim.