• Egarcia47
    Egarcia47 Posts: 8 Member

exercise.png

• emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,338 Member

exercise.png

• MNLittleFinn
    MNLittleFinn Posts: 4,271 Member
    Well, I came in with 101 miles for October, and I have no intention of slowing down, so let's go with another 100.

I also have a Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving, so that'll be neat.

You are doing awesome!
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    I've got one more week of training for the first week of November, then 2 weeks of taper and a marathon. Those 3 weeks = 129+ miles. So I'm going to go low and say 150 miles for November so I feel absolutely no pressure to tack on miles after the marathon.

AAAAAAHHHHHH.....you're LOW goal is my new monthly PR goal!

Comparisons are futile my friend! Give yourself a couple years of 26.2 training and you'll run circles around me the way you've been after it!
  • MNLittleFinn
    MNLittleFinn Posts: 4,271 Member
    Might as well ask my first November Question now, before the month starts for real....I'm reconsidering my choice to make this week a cut back week. I'm not really feeling like I need one, I just scheduled it because I had 3 weeks of building mileage. What's the thought on cutbacks? Should I continue with it since I planned it, or just go back to my 6 milers? Feeling kind of conflicted on this.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    I haven't looked at my training schedule for November yet. Ugh... need to get the workouts on my calendar before I can figure out my miles for the month.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    9voice9 wrote: »
    Surpassed my 155 last month (wound up with 191.55 somehow!), but I think I'm gonna keep it at 155 for at least this month. October might've been a fluke.

Now that's just showin' off. :wink:
  • 9voice9
    9voice9 Posts: 693 Member
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    Now that's just showin' off. :wink:
    It ain't "showin' off" or braggin' as we say 'round he-ah, if'n ya kin do it. :smiley:

• LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Not sure how I'll get my running in once we fall back an hour. I'm considering a lunchtime run a couple of days during the week so I'm not sure what to set for a goal. I'm scared of losing all my progress. I finally run without feeling like I'm gonna die!
  • 9voice9
    9voice9 Posts: 693 Member
    exercise.png
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    edited October 2016
    Aiming for 200 km.

First cab off the rank! Being Australian for the win.

Happy 10K including a 500m sprint.
    A year ago that 500m took me 00:03:35.
    Today I did it in 00:02:21.

Strava tells me I did a 400m PB of 00:01:54.
  • juliet3455
    juliet3455 Posts: 3,015 Member
    I will stick with my previous 140km Goal - 160 km stretch.
    I'm in for 100 miles.
    @skippygirlsmom What is Skips goal???

• My November 2016 goal is 60 miles.

• T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    I finished my graduate degree, which is what was holding me back from more exercise. I don't want to start too fast and do too much, but will go with 30 miles for Nov.

I went ahead and made a ticker for Nov.:

exercise.png
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,423 Member
    It is great to see so many returning here from previous months as well as so many new runners! Welcome to November everyone!!

I'm going to set a low goal for me of 90. I haven't had a goal below 100 for a while now other than when I had hand surgery in March. I did 91 this month with my injury and counting my walk workouts. I am also now feeling so disappointed that my November HM was canceled. I am not sure I could run it but seeing all the race reports the last few weeks makes me said I have nothing until the end of December. I keep telling myself it is a good recovery/build period.