CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I found bacon butt and I’m so glad

Shhhhhh
    Don’t tell Dmunny

But I saved it

For science

Science. Yes.

I mean it ws a butt now lucky do you get?

English

I dunno man I just like butts
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I found bacon butt and I’m so glad

Shhhhhh
    Don’t tell Dmunny

But I saved it

For science

Science. Yes.

I mean it ws a butt now lucky do you get?

English

I dunno man I just like butts

2g0u7zt34m97.gif

8wnsbdfyqbqx.jpeg
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    How strange it was to see my ex's relatives this afternoon at the duck pond. One of his nephews in particular was soo adorable, that my sister and I couldn't just run through. A little charmer he was. Absolutely adorable. Children have such a healing energy, most especially when they're toddlers. I couldn't help but notice that he looked like miniature his uncle. Lol. Even the baby version of his calves.

**There was a time in my life that an occurrence like this would have led me to drink. Think, "bring me the bottle of vodka please." I would keep drinking until morning. Today, working out and visualising my ideal self is the only curative for me.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    How strange it was to see my ex's relatives this afternoon at the duck pond. One of his nephews in particular was soo adorable, that my sister and I couldn't just run through. A little charmer he was. Absolutely adorable. Children have such a healing energy, most especially when they're toddlers. I couldn't help but notice that he looked like miniature his uncle. Lol. Even the baby version of his calves.

**There was a time in my life that an occurrence like this would have led me to drink. Think, "bring me the bottle of vodka please." I would keep drinking until morning. Today, working out and visualising my ideal self is the only curative for me.

Big hugs 🙂
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Happy my dad is finally showing improvement.. he's now off the ventilator. Full steam ahead to recovery I hope.
    Today has been a great day.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Happy my dad is finally showing improvement.. he's now off the ventilator. Full steam ahead to recovery I hope.

Fantastic news. Sending positive healing energies your way Jo. Every incremental change counts. Progress is progress. 🤗❤️
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Big hugs 🙂

Appreciate it lovie, as I have been rather teary about it. Breathe! 🤗
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Two in a week huh?
  • 777Gemma888
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Whilst meditating yesterday, above the duck pond ... Watching groupings of ducks swim back and forth ... Thinking of boehle's mention of the Skyline restaurant in Ohio ... 3 way ... 4 way ... 5 way ... Bursting out laughing, when I caught the one beautiful male duck to the uglier feathered females ... Disturbing my sister's meditation to draw her attention to the 3,4and 5 way to catch all the McDuckies and their Duckettes.

Suddenly out of the blue ... The grouping of 5 way ducks, corralled a female duck, whereupon she was victim to duck rape. I was traumatised. The female ducks prevented her escape, whilst he kept biting, drowning and mounting her ... He defeathered the poor bird. She swam to the little island to soothe herself after such a brutal evening. I felt her pain. It stopped our meditation.

** My sister is taking cute little pebbles to break that up. It's not happening whilst she's meditating.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Prayers for you and your Dad ❤️🙏🏻

Thank you :) .. things are looking good.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Fantastic news. Sending positive healing energies your way Jo. Every incremental change counts. Progress is progress. 🤗❤️

Big hugs 🙂

Thank you.. it was slow progress but he's powering on now.. I feel I can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

Yep.. breathe through it 😗
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Big hugs 🙂

Thank you.. it was slow progress but he's powering on now.. I feel I can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

Yep.. breathe through it 😗

I've been there, not too long ago with my mum. Gut wrenching to watch your parent fight their way back. You can finally take a moment Jo. Hugs.

Thanks darling ... I'm working on it. Hugs.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Wtf happened to my thread

Some people have different definitions of wholesome apparently :(
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,132 Member
    Options

I took it down.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Imagine this, but after MONTHS of success. I LITERALLY just congratulated them on it like a week ago
  • 777Gemma888
    edited September 2018
    Options

I took it down.

G-Unit!! :laugh: