What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Ive never tried crepes before

Meh, they are just super thin pancakes...not a fan...filled with sweet stuff typically
    Perogies are where it's at
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a funnel cake guy rather than a crepe man myself... Deep fry that *kitten* or go home lol
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Wat

Dude

Seriously?

It's a fact.

Im gonna come make you crepes.

Deal.

Wat

Dude

Seriously?

It's a fact.

This reminds me...there was a girl here back in the day that I referred to as Crepe.

How far back?
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Meh, they are just super thin pancakes...not a fan...filled with sweet stuff typically

That sounds good tho?

Meh, I'm not a sweet tooth girl...bready, potatoey...yes!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Wat

Dude

Seriously?

It's a fact.

Im gonna come make you crepes.

Deal.

Wat

Dude

Seriously?

It's a fact.

This reminds me...there was a girl here back in the day that I referred to as Crepe.

How far back?
    Vikka_V wrote: »

That sounds good tho?

Very far back. To the dawn of chit chat. One guess as to why I called her such.

:grumble:
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I remember the words she spit out,
    I wonder how long she can go without doing it again.
    Tiger doesn't change its stripes.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Ughhhh...there is a swallow joke in there but it has been soooo played over the years...but I am fighting not to mention it. Familiartiy breeds contempt.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    Ughhhh...there is a swallow joke in there but it has been soooo played over the years...but I am fighting not to mention it. Familiartiy breeds contempt.

https://youtu.be/6exsatE-DUk
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    I'm going to start wearing a mask on the back of my head at work and tell everyone it's to protect me against tiger attacks
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    why the *kitten* do people feel the need to create threads on chit chat about app problems... we all know it sucks... we all know it isn't working just stop already.

You can report the thread to moderators who will kindly move them into a more appropriate area.

Thanks but I'd rather complain about it.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

I call them french burritos.
  • Chael2dot0
    Options
    I have a stye and my eye is very swollen. So I ahve this story I keep telling people about getting ina fight with a student and taking a left hook. Who knew eye isssues could be so fun.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    The drivers side wiper blade that flew off my car on the highway this morning as it was pouring rain, stressful drive.
  • Chael2dot0
    Options
    Surfing pizza. SURFING PIZZA!

1459612543369.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    There are more tigers kept as pets in the United States then in the wild...

So if most of these people release them when they get to big to handle... There are more wild tigers in the United States than in the wild...

And working nights mostly by myself, mostly outside, near a water way... Is kinda sketch lol
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    I have a stye and my eye is very swollen. So I ahve this story I keep telling people about getting ina fight with a student and taking a left hook. Who knew eye isssues could be so fun.

My high school english teacher had a black eye once and told us how he busted these three punk kids trying to rob his ice house. He confronted them and one of them threw a bottle that caught him right on the eye. He exploded with rage and hulked out on these guys, sending one of them to the hospital with a broken femur, a fractured wrist, three cracked ribs, a punctured lung, and a concussion.

Weren’t we disappointed to find out he had actually just been slapped in the eye by a tree branch.

I had to give a speech at graduation and i told that story 😄
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's hard to let go of people...even if they are toxic