What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    I have a stye and my eye is very swollen. So I ahve this story I keep telling people about getting ina fight with a student and taking a left hook. Who knew eye isssues could be so fun.

Neosporin. Seriously will clear that baby right up. Keep it on the skin but it won't hurt your eye if it should seep in.

Eta: the ointment kind not the creamy kind. (I am also holding in a joke about creamy stuff in the eyes)
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Sometimes it's hard to let go of people...even if they are toxic

I'm pretty good at this. Too good. I'm a lonely person.🤷‍♀️
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Getting dinner started earlier today.. Something easy so I can get the baking and setting out of the way today. Don't trust the cheesecake setting in 4 hrs tomorrow. Or the almond flour carrot cake to not turn into a crumbly mess. And chocolate chip cookies too. I find Keto ingredients more temperamental ... Need time to adjust or fix things. Brine the chicken quarters (26), as I am attempting an Arnold Palmer chicken recipe - partially to complement the iced tea and because it looks decent plated.

No time like the present to get things started. Big breath.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    I have a stye and my eye is very swollen. So I ahve this story I keep telling people about getting ina fight with a student and taking a left hook. Who knew eye isssues could be so fun.

My high school english teacher had a black eye once and told us how he busted these three punk kids trying to rob his ice house. He confronted them and one of them threw a bottle that caught him right on the eye. He exploded with rage and hulked out on these guys, sending one of them to the hospital with a broken femur, a fractured wrist, three cracked ribs, a punctured lung, and a concussion.

Weren’t we disappointed to find out he had actually just been slapped in the eye by a tree branch.

I had to give a speech at graduation and i told that story 😄

lol. EXACTLY how I am spinning it today for everyone asking.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    chicken wings are gross
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2018
    Options
    How much I love the "unopened regifting resale" in my neighbourhood. Bought a play set for my god child for Christmas. If I bought it at Walmart, it would have cost me $55 plus tax, only that I paid $15 for it. Win! Super surprised when we picked it up yesterday .... The box was as tall as I was. Major mistake, thinking to run there, buy it, and take it with ... Had this humongous boxed playset sitting there throughout the workout.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Autumn is so beautiful <3

Yes it is. <3

I was digging the cooler weather we've had and its upward 80 degrees this week. Would like to build a fire soon.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    chicken wings are gross

More for those of us who do partake of those delicious morsels of bony/meaty bird carcasses.

Cheers🍗
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Selling my ol' Honda Accord I had the last 15+ years. Needs to go to a good home, but drove it the other day and I just hate parting with stuff. I think I have a bit-o-hoarder in me.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Eating Kale just means you have given up on trying to be something in life.....

Maybe I wanna eat so much kale that I become 1% kale. Then I have become something because now I am that 1% kale.

1% of nothing is still nothing.....
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    hg2iuf89xllv.jpg
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Beef jerky

Minus the beef
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Eating Kale just means you have given up on trying to be something in life.....

Maybe I wanna eat so much kale that I become 1% kale. Then I have become something because now I am that 1% kale.

1% of nothing is still nothing.....

lwu8e8k77241.gif

Okay....puppy dogs make me wanna say sorry.....so....im sorry...
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Don't know where my mind is today .... Almost forgot to add nuts to the carrot cake batter ... Garrrhhhh!