What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    ortuswds5jwm.jpg
    The wife of the recipient of my daughter's lungs messaged me last night, asking if it was ok if her and her family got arrow tattoos in honor of Hayleigh.

Awww TJ ... Was it something you were willing to share, as it was your thing with Hayleigh?
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    There's a couple serious chicken wing enthusiasts that I must have upset.
    Sorry, not sorry.
    They're gross.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Sorry, not sorry.
    They're gross.

Generally chicken on the bone is gross ... done right I can enjoy a good hot wing.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    ortuswds5jwm.jpg
    The wife of the recipient of my daughter's lungs messaged me last night, asking if it was ok if her and her family got arrow tattoos in honor of Hayleigh.

Did you say yes???
    ortuswds5jwm.jpg

Awww TJ ... Was it something you were willing to share, as it was your thing with Hayleigh?

At least a dozen people got it after the funeral. I even let my 16 year old. Of course I'm going to say yes. That's something permanent and visable that will remind them of Hayleigh. When people ask what it's for, they'll talk about her. That's how she can live on. Still making people smile, even complete strangers.

That is awesome..
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Sorry, not sorry.
    They're gross.

:laugh:

Not upset. Just feel sorry for you. More for us.😉
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Vague warning messages are not helful.

I need examples.

Thanks.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    ortuswds5jwm.jpg

Did you say yes???
    ortuswds5jwm.jpg

At least a dozen people got it after the funeral. I even let my 16 year old. Of course I'm going to say yes. That's something permanent and visable that will remind them of Hayleigh. When people ask what it's for, they'll talk about her. That's how she can live on. Still making people smile, even complete strangers.

Beautiful reminder of her life essence TJ. It's a wonderful gesture for the recipients family to be moved by her generosity, and choosing to remember Hayleigh with the tattoo arrow too. 💚
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

I need examples.

Thanks.

Check your notifications there's usually an answer there

Nope. It just said a made a post that violated the terms. No example.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I need examples.

Thanks.

Check your notifications there's usually an answer there

Nope. It just said a made a post that violated the terms. No example.

If ya really want to know ask a mod.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    The anticipation of eating some of this 8lb 3 rib prime rib roast im currently cooking......

Tease..
  • HeathieM
    HeathieM Posts: 173 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Boop.