What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Eating Kale just means you have given up on trying to be something in life.....

Maybe I wanna eat so much kale that I become 1% kale. Then I have become something because now I am that 1% kale.

You 😂
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    ortuswds5jwm.jpg
    The wife of the recipient of my daughter's lungs messaged me last night, asking if it was ok if her and her family got arrow tattoos in honor of Hayleigh.

That is so heart warming
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    In my head, in my head...

Zombies
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Thinking about getting my kids a dog. It's been 3 years since I had to put my dog to sleep and it took three years to finally be okay with the thought of adding another fur baby. I think I'm ready.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Vague warning messages are not helful.

I need examples.

Thanks.

Write Alex ... Play nice OP. They're very good about answering questions regarding strikes etc
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    The anticipation of eating some of this 8lb 3 rib prime rib roast im currently cooking......

Tease..

My thoughts exactly.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    My daughter has been through it today, I’m hoping these contractions are just braxton hicks , she’s not due until new year 😬

👶Oooch ... The grand baby making an early appearance?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I need examples.

Thanks.

I got reprimanded today, they told me what for and were kind to explain what I did wrong...I was honestly surprised that what I said was not ok and am now possibly developing a complex about speaking my thoughts
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I need examples.

Thanks.

I got reprimanded today, they told me what for and were kind to explain what I did wrong...I was honestly surprised that what I said was not ok and am now possibly developing a complex about speaking my thoughts

You don't ever develop that kind of complex... You're crazy freaking awesome!

You seem to just come in here and let it go now and I can tell you've grown to become more and more comfortable doing so

And I totally dig you for it :heart:
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    How much i want the ability to shut it down

Shut what down?

All of it

But its your own thread!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Bed :sleepy: