What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    so someone in my apartment cooks food that smells really good and I need to find them and befriend them so my kids and I can eat with them

my Indian neighbor’s house always smells like curry and they are super cool but I’ve never figured out how to ask for curry exactly so let me know how u do it

Simply tell them that whatever they are cooking always smells amazing. You are almost guaranteed to get a plate or 2 or 10 if they are anything like my Indian neighbours! Very generous :)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I wonder how long before CTE claims my mind

Serious thoughts there @bojack5. I hope not. Isn't stem cell treatment an option?
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    so someone in my apartment cooks food that smells really good and I need to find them and befriend them so my kids and I can eat with them

my Indian neighbor’s house always smells like curry and they are super cool but I’ve never figured out how to ask for curry exactly so let me know how u do it

Simply tell them that whatever they are cooking always smells amazing. You are almost guaranteed to get a plate or 2 or 10 if they are anything like my Indian neighbours! Very generous :)

That they are. Usually, overjoyed when people show interest over being judgemental about spicy foods.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Holly crapatolly, I forgot what a bunch of hangry, nasty dick heads are on this site....try posting outside of chit chat....I think I'm gonna become an antagonist...with my thoughts...just for fun...now provoked to stir up some hate (apparently) with my opinions.
    Why people get so biitchy pants with a person's opinion, I don't get. When I hear opinions that differ from mine, I think about them, I don't ridicule them.
    Bunch of close minded....annnd now I'm sounding judgey...shame on me...it's just where I'm at right now, guess I'm no better.
    I'll just be glad I've inspired comment!?!

What did you post in lol... I got your back

I've heard this is the case in the rest of the forums but I've never really seen it...

Well, yes in the debate threads anyhow
    Holly crapatolly, I forgot what a bunch of hangry, nasty dick heads are on this site....try posting outside of chit chat....I think I'm gonna become an antagonist...with my thoughts...just for fun...now provoked to stir up some hate (apparently) with my opinions.
    Why people get so biitchy pants with a person's opinion, I don't get. When I hear opinions that differ from mine, I think about them, I don't ridicule them.
    Bunch of close minded....annnd now I'm sounding judgey...shame on me...it's just where I'm at right now, guess I'm no better.

What did you post in lol... I got your back

I've heard this is the case in the rest of the forums but I've never really seen it...

Well, yes in the debate threads anyhow

or better still report it. Let me or another mod get your back.

if @Mr_Healthy_Habits goes in and they report him, he can get in trouble for violating community guidelines
    kace_kay wrote: »

I feel like I'm missing out on some good drama.

Thanks guys, for having my back!!
    It wasn't even anything tho!!
    Made me lol for the hostility...and bytchines
    Probably going to go back there...spewing opinion is what I like about this site, but reminder, chill people are on chit chat, some cool people all over, but be prepared to meet confrontational dork heads!
    Was in the debate section, which is basically an argument forum, to be fair

I posted in a thread something about whether you should be able to recognize the ingredients in food
    I said I won't buy bread or crackers if I don't recognize the ingredients
    ...and I got replies of something like 'that's what Google is for' and 'it's sad people won't try new things'
    Like wow!
    I just like bread with ingredients I recognize...and I stand by that, bread (and crackers) should have ingredients that don't sound like chemicals
    No big deal, but wow...kinda felt like jumps on the new girl

And this is why I love you all, mfp chit chat
    For the most part easy going (still upset for my warning that was an honest and positive thing) but in general love you all

Double post....I'm so awesome!! Not gonna erase!!
    'Cause I'm a dork like that!!

but @Vikka_V if the FDA approved it then it’s obviously safe because everyone knows the government is there to protect us
    Excellent point!!
    Annnnd
    I love you!!
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    why does life have to be so complicated

Is it complicated, or is it we dont like the answers to it we must come up with and complicate with rationalizations to avoid the uncomfortable truths?
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »

Is it complicated, or is it we dont like the answers to it we must come up with and complicate with rationalizations to avoid the uncomfortable truths?

Perhaps, but what is truth anyways?

This is truth,,,,,The Sun will come up in the morning and set in the evening ! :)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

Take comfort in knowing that it's just human nature...

You can spend years studying zen philosophy or whatever but our very nature is too struggle...

If there is no struggle, there can be no progress, without which we would have never survived as a species...

It's in our very DNA, nothing we can do about it but become stronger...

In a twisted way, it's a gift I guess 🤷🏽‍♂️❤️
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Feeling empty inside

Have you thought about seeking professional help Tamaya?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Feeling empty inside
    Feeling empty inside

Have you thought about seeking professional help Tamaya?

This is a good question

Also this is temporary. Make sure you’re taking steps to take care of yourself
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Feeling empty inside

Here if you need someone to vent to
  • Dawnvt19
    Dawnvt19 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Why am I up watching videos when I should be sleeping?
    That's about as wandery as my little brain is at 3 in the morning. =)

• 777Gemma888
    edited November 2018
    Options
    If a nymphomaniac becomes a prostitute, are they automatically a workaholic?!

ETA: asking for a friend

Does she perceive it as work or leisure? Either way, she is a workaholic or extremely committed to leisure pursuits. 😉
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options

A better question is, where does she hang the employee of the month plaque?
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2018
    Options

A better question is, where does she hang the employee of the month plaque?

On her wall in her Catalan, Spain apartment.

Edit: With all those Frenchman/Italian shopping tourists, the deals are too good for them to pass up.