edited November 2018
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    This is page 1337.

Almost the bottom of the page... wondering if this post will take it to page 1338.

Nope

I see that... hmm this one won't make it either.

It's 20 posts a page.

Is it?

edit.. nothing is working right for me right now. :laugh:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    This is page 1337.

Almost the bottom of the page... wondering if this post will take it to page 1338.

Nope

I see that... hmm this one won't make it either.

It's 20 posts a page.

Is it?

edit.. nothing is working right for me right now. :laugh:

You got it, mostly.
  • cee134
    Options
    It’s strange to me that people wear their shoes inside their house.

I always have to ask them why they do that.

What is their answer? I don’t understand the idea of carrying the dirt from outside into my home.

Why not have a pair of indoor shoes? I always imagine what they have stepped on then are ok with tracking through their home, on the couch, the bed etc. It is a sign of disrespect to wear your shoes into someones home in many cultures. I have a bunch of slippers available for guests so they don't have to walk on the cold floor... raised that way.

Exactly! I have slippers and a fuzzy socks basket too. I’m usually wearing slippers in my home, but bringing filth from outside in my home is never going to happen. I’ve had few people try to walk in with their shoes on like it was no big deal, I too was raised it’s very rude.

Do you have a shoe rack right by the door?

algiwneixtt4.jpg
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i don't know what i might step in with foster dogs so i usually wear shoes inside.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    There's a place I'd like to be,
    I close my eyes and imagine turning the key and walking in.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Why are smarties not smarties in the US like they are in Canada

Smarties are delicious.

M & M's just don't taste as good. The shell tastes wrong, not to omit the breakdown texture fail. Chocolate has a bitter note comparatively.

Wait a minute sista!!! Are you saying smarties are chocolate in other countries and not those chalky sugar coma inducing tablets that my son adores???!!!!😮. Sign me up!!!!!!😛 I love m&ms but the candy coating is artificial tasting...you can really taste the coloring...blech!😖. So now...to find chocolate smarties ....but only if the taste sugary😍 and not red 40.😠...lol😘

Precisely darling. That is EXACTLY what I am saying. The American M&M tastes less creamy, in the chocolate department, just as the butter here doesn't taste as luscious as Australian butter imo.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Buying A2 Milk. It's a Kiwi brand, so I have been pestering our Albertson's, Stater brothers and Ralph's to stock. Like, hello?!?
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    It’s strange to me that people wear their shoes inside their house.

I guess for me it’s out of laziness. I don’t have a washer and dryer unit in my apartment, so I have to go downstairs to the laundry room. I’m always doing a s**** ton of laundry, so I keep my sneakers on while I’m doing it, because I don’t have the patience to keep taking my sneakers on and off, and I don’t like to wear slippers when I’m doing it, because the laundry room is like 5 miles away and I have pretty severe sciatica down my right leg, so I need more support. I also keep my sneakers on when I have to wheel my mother into the apartment. There’s a technique to it and I can’t do it wearing flimsy slippers so..... 😏 She’s very heavy and her wheelchair is super bulky. I would lose a toe.

I do have a pair of “house sneakers” They don’t leave the building. I don’t know if that makes it less gross lmao 💀
  • cee134
    Options
    That Washington State's Department of Health is called

1t1jmf4w97sr.png

https://www.doh.wa.gov/
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Eating too much today...I've completely screwed up this week :/
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Omg the smoke outside is terrible
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    That this salmon steak ain't gonna cook itself Surfy..
    Surf and surf
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    Omg the smoke outside is terrible

It is and those face masks are everywhere on people in the city. I thought there was a fire in my house the first day until I realized what was going on.

I thought I was burning my engine up 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    thinking i should make a drawing but not sure what

I’m going to suggest something to do with narwhals. Just throwing it out there.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    thinking i should make a drawing but not sure what

I want to see your best Salvador Dali impersonation