Options
    Blueberry pie and the 50 shades series :smirk:

Frisky devil ;):D

A guys got to have a few tricks in the old sack 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

🤐😂
  • Odd_Equestrian
    Odd_Equestrian Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am SO thankful for this dog right now.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    thinking i should make a drawing but not sure what

I want to see your best Salvador Dali impersonation

no surrealism, i do line drawing and then make screenprints. sometimes linocut, like this:
    3bnhw0nhea57.jpeg

So very talented girl❤ I hope you work doing something you love and are so good at!! Believe me, it's worth it and if you are already....you go you lovely creative creature you!!!🤗
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Well now the we've finished the entire Rambo series...

I think our next series will be Planet of the Apes... The original... A thinking man's movie now 🤔
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    How many cups of coffee is too many?
  • cdlee4
    cdlee4 Posts: 507 Member
    Options

i'm not sure but let's just keep drinking it until it's at a socially acceptable time in the day when we can switch to wine.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    cdlee4 wrote: »

i'm not sure but let's just keep drinking it until it's at a socially acceptable time in the day when we can switch to wine.

Hmmm. I like the way you think.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I'm not a stranger to fire season in California although thankfully I've never lived in a neighborhood that's been on fire knock on wood...

But I've never seen the haze and smokiness this bad...
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Marketing. I need more clients.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    I'm not a stranger to fire season in California although thankfully I've never lived in a neighborhood that's been on fire knock on wood...

It's so terrible! We can't find any N95 masks so we're mostly staying indoors. I am hoping and praying for some rain! Everything I keep reading about the Norcal fire just seems to be getting worse and worse. :'(
    Moon_Stone wrote: »

It's so terrible! We can't find any N95 masks so we're mostly staying indoors. I am hoping and praying for some rain! Everything I keep reading about the Norcal fire just seems to be getting worse and worse. :'(

We’ve been doing the same except for when absolutely necessary. Both fires were bad. Santa Rosa brought tons of ash but this one it’s like the smoke is just sitting there and not moving anywhere. Hope you guys find some masks and don’t have asthma.

Yeah I couldn't believe everyone at the grocery store with their kids, but I guess you do what you gotta do...

Definitely keeping mine indoors until this clears up!

Today was supposed to be the first day the air quality advisory was lifted, pppfff so much for that lol...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

We’ve been doing the same except for when absolutely necessary. Both fires were bad. Santa Rosa brought tons of ash but this one it’s like the smoke is just sitting there and not moving anywhere. Hope you guys find some masks and don’t have asthma.

We gotta go out and are hoping to find some. Most of the masks are on backorder online. I was watching the news and it said it's probably not necessary for us to wear them since we're not in a high risk group, but it still feels worrisome. I hope you and your family are okay, the pics of SF look terrible!

Thanks Kace. You guys too.We’re okay other than asthma. The kiddo and I both have it, so those inhalers are getting used. It’s like a ghost town around the city tho. My friend just told me we might have rain Tuesday. So Fingers crossed! Hope you find some masks.

@Mr_Healthy_Habits - I think all those people just forget it’s NOT fog. This is the fog less season.

Lol totally... Survival of the brightest

Although it is the last weekend before Thanksgiving... I've got no idea if the rest of the town is crowded or not
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Yeah I couldn't believe everyone at the grocery store with their kids, but I guess you do what you gotta do...

Today was supposed to be the first day the air quality advisory was lifted, pppfff so much for that lol...
    Me watching the news
    1j29wnzj8aaz.gif

Oh no!!! School was cancelled for the kiddo, right?! I hope you both have no episodes! I can't even imagine that area being a ghost town. Must be super eerie.

Well the grocery is sure crowded, right before Thanksgiving for sure...

He was off last Friday and next anyway but all of alameda County supposedly canceled school.

We're good, no asthma or anything like that, just trying to keep the newborn in doors lol...

He's got a soccer game this evening but luckily it's indoor

Hope you guys are doing well too Kace
    Same to you @Moon_Stone