Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I wish I could just abandon my whole life and start over

Hope you're ok!!!! Hugs!❤
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Right now I'm thinking about weaponized Artifically Intelligent drones.
    Scary stuff. :o
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    My kids. My future.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    How easy it is to get on these boards, almost instantly...however I have yet to be able to post my food/exercise or even check in on my own dang page!!!😡 so bloody frustrating!!!😒
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    How easy it is to get on these boards, almost instantly...however I have yet to be able to post my food/exercise or even check in on my own dang page!!! 😡 so bloody frustrating!!!😒

Which forum are those threads in? 🤔
    I've never seen them 🤷🏽‍♂️

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Betty wrote: »
    Happy Monday everyone! I have reopened this thread as I know many of you really enjoy it.

Just a few quick notes from Staff:

1. We have not made any recent changes to how we moderate; we aren’t moderating more strictly than before.
    2. We are happy to have a dialog, but in many previous attempts public discussions about moderation turn into opportunities to bash moderation and to complain about the Community Guidelines. If there is a specific guideline you don’t understand or feel isn’t working in the community let us know directly.
    3. We do track stats of how many posts are being reported and how many members are being warned and in comparison to our overall posts, its actually a small fraction of members who get warned and less than 1% of posts being removed.

Thanks for responding and for keeping the thread open. It wasn’t my intention to stage a coup. 😅
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! I have reopened this thread as I know many of you really enjoy it.

Just a few quick notes from Staff:

1. We have not made any recent changes to how we moderate; we aren’t moderating more strictly than before.
    2. We are happy to have a dialog, but in many previous attempts public discussions about moderation turn into opportunities to bash moderation and to complain about the Community Guidelines. If there is a specific guideline you don’t understand or feel isn’t working in the community let us know directly.
    3. We do track stats of how many posts are being reported and how many members are being warned and in comparison to our overall posts, its actually a small fraction of members who get warned and less than 1% of posts being removed.

Much appreciation to you Betty and the other staff members. I'd not even realised this too was off the board.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Oh.... and an attempt to get this thread back on track... cause I'm sure you were all wondering what was on mind :p

How is it already Thanksgiving time? Where did 2018 go? And why must stores insist on playing holiday music before Thanksgiving is even over?

I refuse to put up my Christmas tree until December 1st. It’s not purely out of laziness. It’s also because I don’t want to wear out the season before it’s begun. So I understand.

I still have mine up from last year... It's called thinking ahead...

th?id=OGC.149b3068a8afb7c66b80121c08a6c3ff&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fxUA7b5UlQ68VRfDTfG%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=OLjtcgan8ULbCBtd91Jl9w
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    thinking its kind of a rip-off that the grocery store charges you for the weight of the banana peels too when you buy them
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    thinking its kind of a rip-off that the grocery store charges you for the weight of the banana peels too when you buy them

I saw this lady once ask for the bone in meat and complain to the butcher that she didn't want to pay for the weight of the bone
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

but bananas are so cheap anyway.
  • iMago
    Options

it ain't about the price. it's about the principle of the thing. they're playing us for FOOLS
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

it ain't about the price. it's about the principle of the thing. they're playing us for FOOLS

But maybe they're cheaper because they know you can't eat the peel?
  • iMago
    Options

But maybe they're cheaper because they know you can't eat the peel?

these are the thoughts that keep me awake at night.