What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I'm not a stranger to fire season in California although thankfully I've never lived in a neighborhood that's been on fire knock on wood...

But I've never seen the haze and smokiness this bad...

With all these uncontrolled California fires, and dry brush galore, selfish idiots continue to flick ciggies out the windows of their moving vehicles. Smh
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    There must be something very special in a good way for those who want to stay living in California. 10% sales tax, freeway traffic, yearly out of control fires, drought, California politics... Not being sarcastic. I'm sure there's a lure. I just don't know what it is.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    There must be something very special in a good way for those who want to stay living in California. 10% sales tax, freeway traffic, yearly out of control fires, drought, California politics... Not being sarcastic. I'm sure there's a lure. I just don't know what it is.

Once I was standing in line for the cable cars in San Francisco, and there was a panhandler playing a guitar for the people in line...

He told everyone... "When I get to heaven I'm going to say to God... You know, it's nice but it just ain't San Francisco" :heart:

th?id=OGC.6843c8098e4a4a5b6312fc4a1b780edf&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fFWqaUfCvSbdHW%2f200.gif&ehk=mszUIr6nZpNw6tJiIHLPWg
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »

@newmeadow- I was born and raised here, so I guess it’s just normal to me. My family is mostly here. I love being near the ocean and even when I travel, there’s still no place like home.

That I understand. I live within 10 miles of where I was born and raised. But if I weren't from here, I'm sure I wouldn't live here. Home's home though, no matter what, so I'm with you there.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    There are some people that toe the line a little too closely.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    This could be mine in 20 minutes. :smirk:

20080909-la-innout.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    This could be mine in 20 minutes. :smirk:

20080909-la-innout.jpg

Ohh this looks good..
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    "Singles hangout" appears to be setback 12 hours. A post at 9ish pm read 10am, until I'd clicked into it on the 10th page, and still it didn't register via Recent.

ETA: Had to screenshot all of it having had to repeat the peculiarity to my sister.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    "Singles hangout" appears to be setback 12 hours. A post at 10pm read 10am, until I'd clicked into it on the 10th page, and still it didn't register via Recent.

Weird eh.. 🤔
  • k8eekins
    Options
    "Singles hangout" appears to be setback 12 hours. A post at 10pm read 10am, until I'd clicked into it on the 10th page, and still it didn't register via Recent.

Weird eh.. 🤔

Totally *Twilight zone strange*
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Weird eh.. 🤔

Thinking .... All y'all been busy being naughty from my last login aye? :laugh:
  • k8eekins
    Options
    :D:D:D ... Likely :p
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Weird eh.. 🤔

🤐 I'm not saying nuffin 😂
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options

Weird eh.. 🤔

What happened?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Weird eh.. 🤔

What happened?

Just a glitch 😉