01h3vv6t4b1t.jpeg

Nothing makes me sadder than a caged brownie

Let it free!

My belly thanks it’s freedom
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    this Thursday feels very Friday-ish

Stop teasing me

I'm so not teasing. Had to come in late after transporting a ridiculously large musical instrument to school, had a meeting blown off, went shopping for lunch, "interviewed" an old friend for a new job. It's been chill and relaxed. Feels like Friday to me.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I'd love a shoulder massage right now

see @iMago for some "vitamins"

Mannnnn I gotta stay awake for like 2 more hours tho

you could go buy some bronkaid from the pharmacy and take that with some caffeine pills and you'll have a ton of energy
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    When I’m nice it seems to trigger some people. The nicer I get, the meaner and faker they get. I guess it’s right to keep being kind, though possibly detached, and give ‘em enough rope to hang themselves, but

1. I want to smack them
    2. Why are they so *kitten*?

Poilte detachment has served me well, especially when my goal is to infuriate. Unrelated Waiting For My Man on the radio. happens I am a white boy uptown , not near Lex and 125 though.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member

Stop teasing me

I'm so not teasing. Had to come in late after transporting a ridiculously large musical instrument to school, had a meeting blown off, went shopping for lunch, "interviewed" an old friend for a new job. It's been chill and relaxed. Feels like Friday to me.

Well I hope your actual Friday isn't a disappointment!
  • George_of_the_Jungle

Stop teasing me

Well I hope your actual Friday isn't a disappointment!

you're right! I should skip and just move right on in to Saturday so as not to have a chance at being disappointed!
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Carne Asada. Been on my mind and now it's up for dinner.

interesting choice of seasonings you have behind the bowl there. Wouldn't some hot chili peppers work the same? :D

Kidding, show us the finished product please.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    6mwyswvsylw8.jpg

Oh yummy!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited October 2019

interesting choice of seasonings you have behind the bowl there. Wouldn't some hot chili peppers work the same? :D

Kidding, show us the finished product please.

Yeah, I know it looks quite the mess.... :lol:

If my wife and kids liked the heat, I'd for sure have some hot peppers in it. I've got a freezer full of habaneros that I'm eating all the time myself because I love the heat. :smiley:

Will post pics after it's all done.....
  • cdubks88
    edited October 2019
    I think it's safe to say that after 1 week of only able to drink nutritional shakes and being sick...I got my appetite back today 🤣 I should add that I tried the "special plant" again (that's legal here) to help give me appetite. I'll be eating for the rest of the day. Bye 👋 5ukw1g7fzn9a.jpg

Wow! That looks great. Glad you got your appetite back. Enjoy!
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited October 2019
    I think it's safe to say that after 1 week of only able to drink nutritional shakes and being sick...I got my appetite back today 🤣 I should add that I tried the "special plant" again (that's legal here) to help give me appetite. I'll be eating for the rest of the day. Bye 👋 5ukw1g7fzn9a.jpg

Wow! That looks great. Enjoy!

Thanks ❤ It's way too much food but my boyfriend always finishes my plate 🤣
  • cdubks88
    edited October 2019

Wow! That looks great. Enjoy!

It's way too much food but my boyfriend always finished my plate 🤣

I can relate to this. The finishing the plate part, I mean. :lol:
  • George_of_the_Jungle

where are the Doritos and Funyons though?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    This_far wrote: »
    When I’m nice it seems to trigger some people. The nicer I get, the meaner and faker they get. I guess it’s right to keep being kind, though possibly detached, and give ‘em enough rope to hang themselves, but

1. I want to smack them
    2. Why are they so *kitten*?

Poilte detachment has served me well, especially when my goal is to infuriate. Unrelated Waiting For My Man on the radio. happens I am a white boy uptown , not near Lex and 125 though.

And hopeful not waiting on your dealer 😂❤️
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member

where are the Doritos and Funyons though?

That's my snack later...🤣
  • KimnMike71
    KimnMike71 Posts: 167 Member
    Wish I lived there 🤣🤣🍺🍺
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    really glad low rise jeans are making a comeback
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I'd love a shoulder massage right now

5wioqth5o1gy.gif