What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    most of the state agencies are shut down today out of respect for pres bush. im still here for a bit because we had some work that had to be done today.

one of my bosses brought us donuts tho
    red velvet. blueberry. chocolate. glazed.

they know im trynna watch my figure right now too.

zf96p4m30pjl.gif
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    If I do ever become single again, as much as a younger person might be fun, I just couldn't fully relate to someone for a LTR that didn't have similar life experience and ideas. I have friends who got divorced and hooked up with younger counterparts, and now as they get older it is becoming more apparent it isn't going to work, or will be very tough in the long haul.

I am looking to retire soon and I don't think it would work well with someone who is just starting their career and has all this drive to accomplish stuff.

Just kinda interesting to me.
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I’m really cold.
    And buried in paperwork.
    And trying to escape on MFP...
  • JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Have spent an hour browsing recipes waiting for inspiration for dinner to hit.. only to settle for a basic salad. For shame.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    What if MFP was just one big social experiment with researchers on the back end who can see the public forum and all the secret groups and they're analyzing internet social behavior in humans.
    Would be a fascinating paper to read.
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    What if MFP was just one big social experiment with researchers on the back end who can see the public forum and all the secret groups and they're analyzing internet social behavior in humans.

Note to self-include references of this statement in pages 8,240 and 12. Footnote and sources.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    If I do ever become single again, as much as a younger person might be fun, I just couldn't fully relate to someone for a LTR that didn't have similar life experience and ideas. I have friends who got divorced and hooked up with younger counterparts, and now as they get older it is becoming more apparent it isn't going to work, or will be very tough in the long haul.

I am looking to retire soon and I don't think it would work well with someone who is just starting their career and has all this drive to accomplish stuff.

Just kinda interesting to me.

If you ever become single, I have just the girl for you 😉
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    crampus1 wrote: »

Note to self-include references of this statement in pages 8,240 and 12. Footnote and sources.

Over 8k pages? I'd believe it.
  • crampus1
    Options

There is a color by number selfie section
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

Ooo, exciting. Bonus points if those include the selfies with nipples.
  • crampus1
    Options

We added the nipples to every other selfie page. Social experiment and psychology stuff....
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

We added the nipples to every other selfie page. Social experiment and psychology stuff....

th?id=OGC.737a8ac36516ccedb8c195f28c8db7a2&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3ornjXIIShZ2MgyyHu%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=L58sbGznGhIakMZBnCoI7g
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    How did it all come back around and land in my lap to deal with?
    The irony is not lost on me.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I really want to help my son, but he continually thwarts me :cry:
  • iMago
    Options
    3r8eqaheg1vp.jpg
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    3r8eqaheg1vp.jpg

the brief affair that is life....

indeed
  • iMago
    Options
    lililomo2 wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    3r8eqaheg1vp.jpg

the brief affair that is life....

indeed

that bit about the "continual Labyrinth of days" really gets to me sometimes
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    my late husband is on my mind
    and inevitably this poem which i've known longer than i knew him pops up
    gupd6i8500aj.png
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Yesterday the meteorologists were predicting an apocalyptic snowstorm, this morning, eh, it might snow a little.
    I am relieved.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Am just pleased the storm has passed. Looking forward to enjoying more of what I saw last night, less having to avoid standing water and puddles, in a few hours time.

Just is entirely different seeing how speedily destructive water is on desert-terrain.