What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I just saw a blurb about an app that connects people that are grieving in a group format. I wish it had been around when I needed it. It's called Goodgrief and I hope it's helpful.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    5cflzh6588z6.jpeg
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    :'(
  • Dakotacole13
    Dakotacole13 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    :'(

Why the sad emoji??
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    What’s for dinner and who is going to make it?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Trying to see if I still enjoy West side Story. I absolutely loved this movie. Play. Rewind. Load deck cleaner. Replay. Lol.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Adulting sucks sometimes

sometimes?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    zlk6aayqdp3x.jpeg
    Trying to see if I still enjoy West side Story. I absolutely loved this movie. Play. Rewind. Load deck cleaner. Replay. Lol.

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    thinking about when lisa left eye set fire to those sneakers and burned her whole house down

49abehzdur8w.gif
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

I was in a theater group for a short while and played Chino in West Side Story. I was horrible but it was fun.
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Making additions and subtractions to my bucket list. One thing I didn't get to do because they canceled them were the Love Parades in Berlin. I'm sad. This looked like so much fun too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDIxIa3Aig0

Well, I guess I can replace it with Burning Man
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    AQUAMAN .... December 12... Boom!!

Yes!
    My new favorite superhero!

3h19mot5ed3t.jpeg

Chaahooooo!
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    zlk6aayqdp3x.jpeg

Jets or Sharks? 😉
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Making additions and subtractions to my bucket list. One thing I didn't get to do because the canceled them were the Love Parades in Berlin. I'm sad. This looked like so much fun too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDIxIa3Aig0

Well, I guess I can replace it with Burning Man

😀 👏👏👏
  • 777Gemma888
    edited December 2018
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »

I was in a theater group for a short while and played Chino in West Side Story. I was horrible but it was fun.

What a fetching Chino you must have been. A cultured builder/fighter. 😉
  • 777Gemma888
    edited December 2018
    Options
    A's expose due this week. He has his list of men engaged in actions unbecoming of their status'. Have pre-determined some of the names, activities and unsavory Apps users. Silliness. The search for a salve to Heartbreak will be the outing many didn't factor they'd have to deal with at all. He is out to humiliate. Libel attorneys stand ready! This is his idea of ending 2018 - ruining men and families.

Details are sketchy. It is unknown if A is a hurt flower, or if he is a disgruntled man jilted by a married woman who has chosen to return to her husband.