Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I think my daughter is in labour!!! 😱

Best of luck and congrats!
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Everything that Screenslaver says in Incredibles 2 is right!

*Slowly puts phone down*
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    A's expose due this week. He has his list of men engaged in actions unbecoming of their status'. Have pre-determined some of the names, activities and unsavory Apps users. Silliness. The search for a salve to Heartbreak will be the outing many didn't factor they'd have to deal with at all. He is out to humiliate. Libel attorneys stand ready! This is his idea of ending 2018 - ruining men and families.

Details are sketchy. It is unknown if A is a hurt flower, or if he is a disgruntled man jilted by a married woman who has chosen to return to her husband.

Ok, in English, what did you just say here? I understand almost nothing of it.....lol

A's hit list, names, photos and videos showing men engaged in adult acts will be exposed this week. Some are married, others from families where certain activities will be frowned upon. The man is hiding behind investigative reporting to defame his list of men. He has alluded to being on both sides of the love triangle, hence my mention of the reporter being the flower or the jilted man. I just don't get why he needs to collate and hurl more men under the bus for engaging in adult play. Why not his targets, unless he is hiding his targets. It's personal, not political. The reporter already has 2 defamation cases - lost one, the other is pending ... Clearly has nothing to lose.

Reporter thinks to inflame ... Only the church sets would be riled. My brother says, there would be expats on that list, knowing of the club ... I just don't get how some people cannot stay out of other peoples bedroom antics. In no news country, the bedroom is newsy news.The scorned writer.

That is what is on my mind.
  • 777Gemma888
    edited December 2018
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    A's expose due this week. He has his list of men engaged in actions unbecoming of their status'. Have pre-determined some of the names, activities and unsavory Apps users. Silliness. The search for a salve to Heartbreak will be the outing many didn't factor they'd have to deal with at all. He is out to humiliate. Libel attorneys stand ready! This is his idea of ending 2018 - ruining men and families.

Details are sketchy. It is unknown if A is a hurt flower, or if he is a disgruntled man jilted by a married woman who has chosen to return to her husband.

Ok, in English, what did you just say here? I understand almost nothing of it.....lol

Condensed questions for me ... What is the reporter's end game and who is his end target? All this fluff for what?

A 500 people list of monied people was printed by our Revenue Service ... Will they be the people on his list? Extortion or quality reporting?

/End prattle
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    I don't appreciate what the animated film "Sing" is teaching our younger generation.
    • The nun that litters
    • Guy wins a girls affection with money and a fancy car
    • They steal electric and water without paying for it
    • They violate health and safety codes
    • The genius Pig engineer/inventor was forced to be a stay at home mom (rude)
    • Washing cars in a speedo is acceptable
    • The bad guys had to be foreigners? really?
    • They discriminated against the tall singer

Nana Noodleman was an OG though.

Yes, yes it is acceptable.

But only if you're hot.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    I don't appreciate what the animated film "Sing" is teaching our younger generation.
    • The nun that litters
    • Guy wins a girls affection with money and a fancy car
    • They steal electric and water without paying for it
    • They violate health and safety codes
    • The genius Pig engineer/inventor was forced to be a stay at home mom (rude)
    • Washing cars in a speedo is acceptable
    • The bad guys had to be foreigners? really?
    • They discriminated against the tall singer

Nana Noodleman was an OG though.

Yes, yes it is acceptable.

But only if you're hot.

THEY DIDN'T EVEN PUT SUNSCREEN ON FIRST, teaching are youth it is ok to get skin cancer

Perhaps it was off camera?
  • 777Gemma888
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Camp Pendleton noise pollution advisory... 12/10 - 12/13. Good to know that those blasts doesn't mean we're going to war, most especially after the 10 ✈C-17s passing overhead this morning created a mini panic in our neighbourhood. Lol.

And just a few minutes ago, Blackhawk helicopters. 🚁
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I have some “loose ends” I have been trying to deal with since my divorce.
    Ex just called, he found out about them, I’d rather he hadn’t but he was very cool about it all.
    I am relieved not to have those secrets anymore.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Soooo much... Lots to do

I just need to remind myself that it's all good things, even if I have no time for it all and sacrifice sleep...

One thing at a time
  • Fitatelo
    Fitatelo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Feeling pretty sad and angry that I gave up my progress at Thanksgiving because of a couple bad days. I've been planning on restarting in 2019 but I'm just so uncomfortable in my skin and just wish I didn't stop. But I also know since my sister is coming back in town from university this week, I will be drinking a lot over the next three weeks while she's here and I just feel like any attempt at weight loss will be worthless. It just doesn't help that she's a runner & literally so fit and nothing she eats or drinks makes her gain weight. Just having a lot of feelings right now.
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Can’t sleep after hockey, somebody come tuck me in.
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    The things that make me lose faith in humanity
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    It's a weird thing....
    Something that was used by someone every day, no longer needed once they die.
    Like their wallet, their purse, or their glasses.
    But it feels strange to "get rid" of it.