What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    My mom, my brother and a message I got this morning - a young lady in search of her fathers birth mother. Said woman happens to have the same name and DOB as my mom. Is this for real. Am I finally going to meet the other half of my family??
  • placeboBL
    placeboBL Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    My mom, my brother and a message I got this morning - a young lady in search of her fathers birth mother. Said woman happens to have the same name and DOB as my mom. Is this for real. Am I finally going to meet the other half of my family??

I don’t fully understand this story. But it’s still fascinating.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    placeboBL wrote: »

Understandable - I still don't fully comprehend this either. I have a 1/2 brother who was given up for adoption by my mom when she was 20. I received a message this morning from a young lady searching for my mom, who she believes is her fathers mom. Sooooooo ya
  • Dakotacole13
    Dakotacole13 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    placeboBL wrote: »

Understandable - I still don't fully comprehend this either. I have a 1/2 brother who was given up for adoption by my mom when she was 20. I received a message this morning from a young lady searching for my mom, who she believes is her fathers mom. Sooooooo ya

Hopefully you can get to meet your other half of your family! BEST OF LUCK TO YA!
  • LilSnowBunni
    LilSnowBunni Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    The future. Sometimes it freaks me out how quickly time goes by, 5 years seem to have gone in the blink of an eye.. I hope 5 years from now I accomplish my goals.
  • Dakotacole13
    Options
    LilWolfBb wrote: »
    The future. Sometimes it freaks me out how quickly time goes by, 5 years seem to have gone in the blink of an eye.. I hope 5 years from now I accomplish my goals.

Yea time flys girly. 5 years time you will have accomplished your goals because I’ll be there right beside you through thick and thin, I PROMISE
  • LilSnowBunni
    LilSnowBunni Posts: 497 Member
    Options

Yea time flys girly. 5 years time you will have accomplished your goals because I’ll be there right beside you through thick and thin, I PROMISE

LMAO CHILL
  • Dakotacole13
    Options

LMAO CHILL

Okay sorry 😔
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    GOOD GRIEF.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Eyes. A set of particular eyes.
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @Avocado_AS5 and hoping she knew my card to her was a joke I thought she’d appreciate even though SOMEONE didn’t. (Squinty eyes mean face)
  • Dakotacole13
    Options
    Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you have never met.

Omg ik the feeling?
  • MaverickMatt_
    MaverickMatt_ Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Pizza and work
  • sgodfrey7018
    sgodfrey7018 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How do you gain experience in a career field when you have to have a few years experience to even be considered to start working? Thats whats on my mind right now lol
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I'm going yo write my thoughts in Aquaman tomorrow. I loved it.
    I cannot write anything decent about it tonight.

Today ... Tonight ...Just having to deal with a meddling manipulative psychotic narcissist is mentally draining. Our PM workout helped relieve some of the toxic negative energy.

Am going to read through the forum until I tire enough and fall asleep.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    How do you gain experience in a career field when you have to have a few years experience to even be considered to start working? Thats whats on my mind right now lol

The old fashioned way most if us did it .... Internships both paid and unpaid ... Volunteer ... Network placements.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Maybe the world isn't getting worse. Maybe this is the best it has ever been?