What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I’m feeling particularly lonely this holiday season and really have zero desire to even participate

Wishing you Were not feeling this way :/

But if you bought me a gift you would surely feel better !! :):)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Wondering what African-Cuban women, in Cuba use on their skin. Do they apply something on their skin for their Yoruba worship? It looks absolutely flawless.

My ex bf is African-Cuban. He, his mother and grandmother used coconut oil every day. His skin is so nice and smooth. He's aging quite well.

OMG!! Thank you! 💚Guess the old folks in the islands knew a thing or two . I hated being lathered in coconut oil by my maternal grandmother whenever we had a visit with her. Now, I am going to need to order some and test it out. Appreciate you recalling that for me. :smile:
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Wondering what African-Cuban women, in Cuba use on their skin. Do they apply something on their skin for their Yoruba worship? It looks absolutely flawless.

My ex bf is African-Cuban. He, his mother and grandmother used coconut oil every day. His skin is so nice and smooth. He's aging quite well.

OMG!! Thank you! 💚Guess the old folks in the islands knew a thing or two . I hated being lathered in coconut oil by my maternal grandmother whenever we had a visit with her. Now, I am going to need to order some and test it out. Appreciate you recalling that for me. :smile:

:) He keeps it simple. Any inexpensive brand will do, melt it down into liquid form then puts it in a spritzer bottle. After the shower he just mists himself and done! Easy peasy!
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    Boys only want one thing and its disgusting

False :)
  • MrSunshinez
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »

True! Ask me how I know

Maybe you've had the wrong boy?
  • MrSunshinez
    edited December 2018
    Options

That must be it, sorry everyone
    Don't get shy now!
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »

True! Ask me how I know

Think I'd be too scared too :)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

:) He keeps it simple. Any inexpensive brand will do, melt it down into liquid form then puts it in a spritzer bottle. After the shower he just mists himself and done! Easy peasy!

Great tip! I will be sure to warm it up. 👍Interesting ... Even the North east Indians warm up the oils too for skin and hair treatments, which is how I tend to it. Not the spritzing, rather hand application and wash off before dabbing dry. Thank you 💚 :smile:
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I just watched his video. He has an adorable lovebird. :)

I would like to meet a man that likes birds.

Excellent. Remembered you posting about your ideal man being above 6ft and MUST LOVE birds.

Lol. Yes. <3
  • LilSnowBunni
    LilSnowBunni Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    hot chocolate and lil marshmallows, le sigh
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing a tv ad,
    apparently Pink is playing a show here in March and I’m wondering if I should go.
    I’m not really a Pink fan but she puts on a huge, Vegas type show and maybe I’d enjoy it.
    idk
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    Today I did something I will regret
  • competeagain4x
    competeagain4x Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Do tell
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options

Name?

my name is Noah
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    I keep seeing a tv ad,
    apparently Pink is playing a show here in March and I’m wondering if I should go.
    I’m not really a Pink fan but she puts on a huge, Vegas type show and maybe I’d enjoy it.
    idk

I say go :)