What's on your mind?

Replies

• CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    If you do need glasses, I recommend zenni. Those glasses are a 3rd of the cost of what I paid at a big name eyeglass shop with all the bells and whistles. They also held up better, and the lenses were far more durable. Just be weary of the framless glasses. My own fault those cracked, I tightened them too much.

Zenni now has 'glow in the dark' frames..... and yes, I already have a pair in my cart.

Not going to lie, I was tempted. I drive home at 12:30am so I think it would be a distraction to have a glow on my side view.

They would have been perfect for Halloween.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    wzws4h83rrfx.png

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
  • cdubks88
    Wife just got this in the mail. Reminds me of a smaller version of the Jcpenney catalog when I was a kid.

We're in trouble when my kids get home. 😳

3zgrynxclrgd.jpg
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    I’m sort of uncomfortable with that exchange
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: Β»
    Spent quite a bit of time catching up a bit on this thread.

The conversation has been really good and I really appreciate how genuine the responses have been. It's one of the things I love about these forums.

I'm a simpleton and I probably idiot too hard at times for many people here because I'm sure overshare more than a lot of people prefer. I don't share for self-serving purposes and I hope it's never misconstrued as something I'm looking for sympathy/pat-on-the-back for.

It's taken me a long time to have the self-confidence to not only try and believe I've got any worth to someone else, but even more help others discover that about themselves.

I find it incredibly heartwarming when you all share more of your lives with me. I feel honored and it makes me appreciate you all the more that you'd allow yourself to be that vulnerable.

I totally get the perspective of not sharing everything and I agree. I also find to build meaningful relationships I have to be willing to step out and share part of myself and be willing to allow others to misjudge/malign or whatever may come as a result of putting myself out there. I know that's not appealing to some people and it's absolutely your right.

I know for me, it's a chance I'll continue to take to be able to encourage you. I hope you all know I mean that as genuinely as I possibly can.

Seriously, thank you all for being you. It's a privilege to share in this with you. I think you guys are all fantastic. 😊

You are just a dream. So kind and encouraging. Please share as much or as little as you are comfortable with. Lord knows I've overshared on here enough times. You have so much to offer people and I know everyone here appreciates you β™₯

I don't like it!

... not one little bit.

He's making the rest of us look bad.

although, to be fair, we were looking pretty *kitten* before he showed up.

okay... never mind

go ahead, mister positive..... sheesh; rub it in.

I hope you know how much I look forward to all your posts. They brighten my day. And you're better than you give yourself credit for. 😊😎

there you go again....

post reported.

Something of this severity will probably get escalated

no good deed should ever go unpunished.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    I’m sort of uncomfortable with that exchange

you are !?

.....Heck, I had to take a hot shower with a bar of Lava soap, pop some penicillin and then gargle with Listerine for 20 minutes.

wait.

are we talking about the same thing?

probably not

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    It’s all so deep πŸ€“

igzoo12wrbsp.jpeg
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Wife just got this in the mail. Reminds me of a smaller version of the Jcpenney catalog when I was a kid.

3zgrynxclrgd.jpg

Seeing the cardboard and imagination made me smile
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member

3zgrynxclrgd.jpg

Reminded me more of the Toys R Us catalog that went out every Christmas. It's nothing but toys in that Amazon catalog.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

3zgrynxclrgd.jpg

I automatically threw mine in the recycling bin. Oh no, Amazon. No you don't.
  • cdubks88
    Spent quite a bit of time catching up a bit on this thread.

The conversation has been really good and I really appreciate how genuine the responses have been. It's one of the things I love about these forums.

I'm a simpleton and I probably idiot too hard at times for many people here because I'm sure overshare more than a lot of people prefer. I don't share for self-serving purposes and I hope it's never misconstrued as something I'm looking for sympathy/pat-on-the-back for.

It's taken me a long time to have the self-confidence to not only try and believe I've got any worth to someone else, but even more help others discover that about themselves.

I find it incredibly heartwarming when you all share more of your lives with me. I feel honored and it makes me appreciate you all the more that you'd allow yourself to be that vulnerable.

I totally get the perspective of not sharing everything and I agree. I also find to build meaningful relationships I have to be willing to step out and share part of myself and be willing to allow others to misjudge/malign or whatever may come as a result of putting myself out there. I know that's not appealing to some people and it's absolutely your right.

I know for me, it's a chance I'll continue to take to be able to encourage you. I hope you all know I mean that as genuinely as I possibly can.

Seriously, thank you all for being you. It's a privilege to share in this with you. I think you guys are all fantastic. 😊

I'm not entirely convinced you're a real person. You seem too pure and good for this world.

Just ignore me and my pessimism. :lol:

Lmbo, that couldn't be farther from the truth, (me being too pure and good) but I do appreciate your pessimism. 😊

I just try to operate on a simple principle we try to teach our kids - the little things you can do (being decent/loving others) are not little things.

I fail. A lot. It's just what we aspire to teach them. It's all I hope to do here.

I really do appreciate you. 😊

• cdubks88

3zgrynxclrgd.jpg

I automatically threw mine in the recycling bin. Oh no, Amazon. No you don't.

This made me lol. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
  • cdubks88
    o44qozgxcbwo.jpg

Uhhhhhh......πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    r/MouthEyes
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Is liking classical music not in high demand? They are my favorite concerts, but doesn't seem prevalent.