What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• roblopez48
    roblopez48 Posts: 23 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Has anybody had weight lose surgery? Would love to hear stories!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    roblopez48 wrote: »
    Has anybody had weight lose surgery? Would love to hear stories!

Hi Rob.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10635812/weight-loss-surgery
  • Dakotacole13
    Dakotacole13 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    DemSwells wrote: »
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I'm tired. There is an entire cheesecake in the frig. I have a fork. Somebody stop me.

I will join you. We've got this.

I’ll join! No cheesecake is safe when I am around
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I’m at the ER with my mom and I was telling my best friend what happened, and instead of being supportive she’s barely listening to me and asking me all these stupid questions. Like wtf is so hard to understand? I literally have to spell everything out for her and it’s pissing me off.
  • Dakotacole13
    Dakotacole13 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I’m at the ER with my mom and I was telling my best friend what happened, and instead of being supportive she’s barely listening to me and asking me all these stupid questions. Like wtf is so hard to understand? I literally have to spell everything out for her and it’s pissing me off.

You can talk to me about it or anything you want
  • KKSW1981
    KKSW1981 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I want a Christmas gift exchange pen pal!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    I ha e had wwaaaaayyyy too much whiskey for a Tuesday night.

I haven't had enough. :|
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    e9ttkclt6rjm.jpg

How quickly the weather changes here. This was taken as we were returning from our AM run. Now - Clear sunny skies with winter chills @40°F
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    So thankful for google translate. I'm currently chatting with Hayleigh's recipient's mother and she only speaks Spanish and I don't. It's fun trading our poorly written comments with each other.

not on the same level but i use google translate to help when i get foster dogs from China.

oh pretty @777Gemma888
    looks peaceful
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    So thankful for google translate. I'm currently chatting with Hayleigh's recipient's mother and she only speaks Spanish and I don't. It's fun trading our poorly written comments with each other.

not on the same level but i use google translate to help when i get foster dogs from China.

oh pretty @777Gemma888
    looks peaceful
    It is. DogDog, the pitbull ends up in the pond. Lol. Keeps me centered. 💚
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

What a sweet gesture. 👍
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    An unexpected let down..
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options

Thanks @Dakotacole13 ❤️ That’s nice of you. I’m alright.

I wish I could tell my therapist to eat S****.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    i wonder what the earths edges look like in the mind’s eye of people who believe flat earth bc i think that would probably be pretty beautiful like just maybe the landscapes fades into fog/clouds

Like Asgard in the movies