What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Why has my boss left a can of WD-40 in our private bathroom all week. What would need greased in the bathroom or do I really want to know?

It actually removes excess bonding material. :)

I still don't want to know! Covering my ears and my eyes!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Why has my boss left a can of WD-40 in our private bathroom all week. What would need greased in the bathroom or do I really want to know?

Something is really tight.. B):#
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Something is really tight.. B):#

That's what he said!
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Why start getting to know someone and then drop off without a word...

Happens more often than not. Then they show up again out of nowhere.
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Im thinking about cleaning but im cold and tired and id rather go for a long run

I wonder if indecided to hug 10 stangers how many would want to hug back.

I wonder if when i go for my run today i will see another runner and they will run to me with their arms spread in slow motion like in the movies .
    I winder if i did it to someone how they would react.

Hm?mm
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Thinking about how bad the person is going to tear me to shreds on the phone after they see the note on their car that I hit it...thinking about how scared I am and how much it is going to cost to replace

They won't tear you to shreds. You left a note. The vast majority of people wouldn't. You're an honest and responsible person and despite the inconvenience, they'll be grateful a person of good character accidently hit their car rather than someone who would just take off like nothing happened.

I hope you're right about that! I'm just hoping that they will understand I want to go through the insurance company to pay because I don't have enough money to pay out of my pocket right now for the damages... :'(

That's why you have insurance. Don't worry. It will work out fine.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm tired. I want to just put on my comfies and pour some wine and watch mindless movies. my day started with a parent teacher interview, visiting my dad and then waiting to take him home from the hospital. Having him pass out as we got him out of my van and into a wheelchair. I was convinced he had died. Luckily my brother was there and it's always helpful having a 6ft tall burly cop helping.
    Next was getting dad settled and picking up his meds amd now I'm home and about to head back out. I want a day to do nothing because I've too much on my mind.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I came back and brought food and beer, and realized I have no friends anymore... think I am gonna go eat my feelings starting now through Sunday.. :(
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Why I have to light, the grill twice; each time? It's truly ridiculous, I use enough lighter fluid & a small fire begins, then goes out! So I have to add more lighter fluid, just to get a bonfire going!
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    I never realized how hard it is to get fiber in your diet til I joined MFP
  • alexisslolypop
    alexisslolypop Posts: 4,593 Member
    Options
    How grateful I am for having this one nurse on the night shift
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I am so full.. made homemade mexican fajitas.. in light of what @Karb_Kween said, my dinner was full of fiber tonight..
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Food & beer & >:)
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I am so full.. made homemade mexican fajitas.. in light of what @Karb_Kween said, my dinner was full of fiber tonight..

:+1:
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Annoyed to the umpth degree because of dawg shite traffic makimg sa 25 mile commute take 1.5 hours. Idiotic. There, i feel slightly better.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I wonder if anyone would notice if I ran away.

((Hugs)) We' d notice. <3
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Why do some people think everyone is an a-hole or b-itch? Seriously. The girl I sit next to at work likes almost no one. People that I have a great rapport with, she will say "god, he is such an a-hole" etc., I will say "Oh, I like him, I have had no problems." I don't get it, does she put off a vibe that makes people tense around her or is she just a b-itch?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    I wonder if anyone would notice if I ran away.

If it was to my house I would notice.
  • Tucker3306
    Tucker3306 Posts: 54 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Guns, Sex, & Turkey Bacon!