Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Whiskey
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I wonder who much alcohol it takes to completely numb emotions...I'm about to that point and that's what is on my mind
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I feel stupid... I walked around the grocery store and Walmart with reading glasses and sunglasses on the top of my head.. Did not realize that till I got home.. I got weird looks and was not sure why.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I feel stupid... I walked around the grocery store and Walmart with reading glasses and sunglasses on the top of my head.. Did not realize that till I got home.. I got weird looks and was not sure why.

You should, go check: People Of Walmart, for your mug shot! :D
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

Oh that's cold lol
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »

Oh that's cold lol

Well I would've been, nice enough to tell her; if I was there but of course after, I captured; the Kodak moment & posted it! o:)
  • justinmclaren235
    justinmclaren235 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd like to shoot the fox that woke me at 2am because it got into my chicken run
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I'd like to shoot the fox that woke me at 2am because it got into my chicken run
    Did it get many of your chickens? ..my dad lost 29 last year ...in 2 raids
  • synchkat
    Options

Did you find out what does the Fox say?
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Im really calm right now. I have my mom sleeping downstairs, a D working in his office, beer to get me drunk enough tonight and food for everyone in the oven and Empire on TV. I feel good.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Im really calm right now. I have my mom sleeping downstairs, a D working in his office, beer to get me drunk enough tonight and food for everyone in the oven and Empire on TV. I feel good.

Sounds good Pie :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

Aww sounds awesome
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Watching "Mechanic " .... Am hoping the pace would pick up. Slow going .. :#
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Going to try a new workout starting this morning. Got to remember to log it...I keep forgetting... :#
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    Going to try a new workout starting this morning. Got to remember to log it...I keep forgetting... :#

Thata boy ;)
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I wonder who much alcohol it takes to completely numb emotions...I'm about to that point and that's what is on my mind

Hope it gets better for you! There isn't enough alcohol ever to numb emotions. Time and perseverance is what it takes.
  • slcruz24
    Options
    Maybe its how good you look that threw them off.

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Alcohol makes me cry if I'm in the mood to cry.. sometimes uncontrollably
  • slcruz24
    Options
    I wonder what everyone has planned for Thanksgiving?
    For me just the traditional family, friends, football and food.

Does anyone celebrate in a non-traditional way?

Lastly, I'm thankful for my MFP family!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    My sister has planned our Thanksgiving Dinner. Contributing to our friend's table, but are opting out. Keeping it family this year. Then we're rounding off our Thanksgiving at the movie theater - Moana 3D. Gotta support our Kai.