What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    6:am here and on my way to work and my mind is still in bed and in the gutter as usual.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    My dad, he's gone. :'(

OMG are you serious? Oh Alison, I'm so sorry..I'm thinking about you and your family xoxoxo
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    I understand, Ali..it is a new world, we do deal with things differently. But it works. And we're here for you, that's the plus. If I could hug you so hard right now I would. Much love, hun xo
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options

Hugs to you and wishes of peace to your family.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Thanks all.
    It's weird in today's world we announce things and share more things virtually.
    It's odd to be here posting after a loss but my mind needs some numbing. Posting here is better than being asleep and having the bizarre dream that I was

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I lost my dad in 07; please know you can message me anytime you want/need to cry, vent, be angry, share a memory or just "be". Sending prayers to you for peace, strength and love.
  • JustMissTracy
    edited November 2016
    Options
    She's been taking care of my sick dad for the last 7 years...and ignoring her own issues, of course..They are trying to get her in for emergency vascular surgery but we know how the wait can be. Thankyou guys for your support and comfort. XO

My mum had Vascular Surgery in NY via an experimental Robotics Clinical Trial program mid 2000s, where the lead surgeon was a good family friend - He was in Miami; She was in NY. I did not realise that there was a waiting list ... Understanding the mental and emotional strain, we family members go through, I am so sorry you're being made to wait. Had he not retired in 2011, I'd have made a call.

Will be praying for you and your family.

Thankyou so much, Gemma! My mom is taking it very hard, dad thinks she's quite depressed, has been in bed for the last two days. The waiting lists here are outrageous; our health system is wonderful in many ways, but that's one example of our flaws. Again, Thankyou for your prayers and kind words xo

This is my mom and I in the profile pic, in September for her 70th birthday. Just praying we can take another one next year.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

Thankyou so much, Gemma! My mom is taking it very hard, dad thinks she's quite depressed, has been in bed for the last two days. The waiting lists here are outrageous; our health system is wonderful in many ways, but that's one example of our flaws. Again, Thankyou for your prayers and kind words xo

This is my mom and I in the profile pic, in September for her 70th birthday. Just praying we can take another one next year.

Same here, for you and your Mom and family.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry, Ali. Much love to you and your family.xxx
  • Grey_1
    Options
    What's on my mind...

Some folks here I seem to have gotten really fond of, you know who you are <3
    Having to get ready for work
    Thinking about leftovers for lunch already lol
    Hoping @RoxieDawn was able to get some of that pie she was craving :D
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    What's on my mind...

I ate PIE!!!! <3

I am thinking leftovers and pie again today too! :)
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Masculinity
  • Grey_1
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    What's on my mind...

I ate PIE!!!! <3

I am thinking leftovers and pie again today too! :)

:D You go get em! Same for me :)

• Karb_Kween
    Options
    British people laugh at stupid *kitten*
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I wonder why people don't act like they do in the movies
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Sitcoms are a funny pastime
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I dont wanna shave because it's starting to get chilly and this nappy head and facial hair are actually keeping me warm
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Sex and food
  • Grey_1
    Options
    Tomorrow's weather