slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    Sex and food

I second that
  • LittleBitMeme
    LittleBitMeme Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mmmm why every time someone messages me and chats a little they decide to not talk to me when I won't get on some other app and send pics.... it's about fitness here right? Ha ha
  • LittleBitMeme
    LittleBitMeme Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    @KingMonkey1974 LOL. something like that I am sure. And no... you're innocent
  • Rhozelyn
    Rhozelyn Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I have been eating within my calorie limit but no weight loss! ..I have a Christmas party and nothing to wear!
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    I effin love lasagna
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I am thinking about whether I should ask the cute guy at work to see Fantastic Beasts with me tomorrow afternoon, or if I should just wait and see if he ever asks me out. He said he doesn't get out much anyway, so he might go...
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    My butt hurts
  • slcruz24
    Options
    I am thinking about whether I should ask the cute guy at work to see Fantastic Beasts with me tomorrow afternoon, or if I should just wait and see if he ever asks me out. He said he doesn't get out much anyway, so he might go...

I say take a chance and ask him. It's quite flattering for a guy.
  • slcruz24
    Options
    I really think I can be an incredibly stupid imbecile sometimes.

I hear you Cutaway! I feel the same.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    A whole half a day wasted. Unacceptable.
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I miss the sunshine
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    What's on MY mind? Okay.. Why do some people that are way younger than me look 20 years older o.o
    Why does skin age so badly so soon for others..
    WHYYY does she keep raising her eyebrows thus giving herself thick craters on her forehead..

Things like that. Have to have a sit down with my friend, she looks totes dif from 1 year to the next.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    my mind is running in too many directions right now
  • dragon_girl26
    Options
    slcruz24 wrote: »

I say take a chance and ask him. It's quite flattering for a guy.

Really? Hmm, I guess I could just tell him I'm going either way. If he wants to show up, cool, if not..
  • dragon_girl26
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    What's on MY mind? Okay.. Why do some people that are way younger than me look 20 years older o.o
    Why does skin age so badly so soon for others..
    WHYYY does she keep raising her eyebrows thus giving herself thick craters on her forehead..

Things like that. Have to have a sit down with my friend, she looks totes dif from 1 year to the next.

Personally, I've always noticed that people who workout a lot tend to look younger and have better skin. So, could be it..
  • rummyqueen
    rummyqueen Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thinking about this puppy Bernese mountain dog I saw today. Aww I want him but hubby said no way , we already have 2 dogs and our daughter has 2 puppies already
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Death
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    rummyqueen wrote: »
    Thinking about this puppy Bernese mountain dog I saw today. Aww I want him but hubby said no way , we already have 2 dogs and our daughter has 2 puppies already

On the topic of dogs: I just saw this adorable basset hound while out hiking. He was close to the end of the trail, but he was too tired to go on and totally done with it. So he sat down in the middle of the trail and refused to move. His mom had to take his leash off and walk away to get him to go. She said it was the only way to get him walking again when he poops out like that, because he's afraid to get left behind. He knows that as long as he's on the leash, he's still attached to mom. But once he's off, he has to keep up or she gets away from him. It worked like a charm. <3