dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    enutdav wrote: »
    I miss the sunshine

Where did it go?
  • dc8066
    Options
    Thinking about why an educated person with 2 Master's would even attempt to feed me a complete BS. Can't make up anything logical behind that thinking process
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    What's on MY mind? Okay.. Why do some people that are way younger than me look 20 years older o.o
    Why does skin age so badly so soon for others..
    WHYYY does she keep raising her eyebrows thus giving herself thick craters on her forehead..

Things like that. Have to have a sit down with my friend, she looks totes dif from 1 year to the next.

Genetics?
    I think life too. Some people have lived harder lives than others, they have fighter hearted personalities and spirits. People usually think I'm younger than I am but why shouldn't I have good skin and a youthful spirit I've had a pretty nice life.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    My annoyance with last night and the encroachment of the coming day
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    What's on MY mind? Okay.. Why do some people that are way younger than me look 20 years older o.o
    WHYYY does she keep raising her eyebrows thus giving herself thick craters on her forehead..

Things like that. Have to have a sit down with my friend, she looks totes dif from 1 year to the next.
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

Smoking and just generally not taking care of yourself can cause that. Also genetics. I have a friend who is 14 years younger than me that smokes. When we are out together, people have guessed me to be younger.

Hard drugs will do that quicker than smoking

I was a pack and half a day smoker for 5 years and I still get carded for everything with suspicious eyes of the cashiers
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

Smoking and just generally not taking care of yourself can cause that. Also genetics. I have a friend who is 14 years younger than me that smokes. When we are out together, people have guessed me to be younger.

I was a pack and half a day smoker for 5 years and I still get carded for everything with suspicious eyes of the cashiers

True. My cousin is not even a year older than me (35), and his drug and other habits caused him to lose all of his teeth. Combined with his gray hair, he looks like he's about 50.
  • Karb_Kween
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

True. My cousin is not even a year older than me (35), and his drug and other habits caused him to lose all of his teeth. Combined with his gray hair, he looks like he's about 50.

I'm not going to say who but I have personal experience with someone and this
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I look 10 to 15 years younger than my age and often will need to clarify it to others.

Thanks mom! Thanks Dad! Thanks God!

also, no tobacco, alcohol or drugs.... just taco abuse.
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    How being an afterthought sucks
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    dc6088 wrote: »
    I miss the sunshine

Where did it go?

I wish I knew!
  • dc8066
    Options
    dc6088 wrote: »
    I miss the sunshine

Where did it go?

I wish I knew!

Did you try calling it?
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I suck at painting my nails
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »

Yes it does :/
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    fantasy football is the devil
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    TB looking sloppy today.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    TB looking sloppy today.

Who is TB?
  • Grey_1
    Options
    TB looking sloppy today.

Who is TB?
    Tom Brady - New England Patriots quarterback. They're winning, barely.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »

Yes it does! Either you are important and a priority or you are not.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    TB looking sloppy today.

Who is TB?

he is yummy..
  • Grey_1
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    TB looking sloppy today.

Who is TB?

he is yummy..

I look at it ....a little differently lol! They won, and the dishes are done...playtime yeah