What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Someone is always on my mind. Sadly I'm not on his. Therefore I won't sweat it. Whatever...

You deserve to be someone's everything :*
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    The pad Thai that's in my fridge.

And the fun I had tonight at curling it was nice to get back to normal
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Bacon!!!! I'm trying to fall asleep and I'm thinking of bacon sizzling in a pan.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    Bacon!!!! I'm trying to fall asleep and I'm thinking of bacon sizzling in a pan.

dli6zkk4j98p.gif
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options

dli6zkk4j98p.gif

That looks so delicious!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

dli6zkk4j98p.gif

That looks so delicious!

It does doesn't it ..I like it crispy
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I woke up and jumped on the forum to bacon sizzling...yeah life is good :)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Weather is not going to be good today.. We need rain, but not tornados, today might be a little rocky.
  • Grey_1
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Weather is not going to be good today.. We need rain, but not tornados, today might be a little rocky.

You stay safe whatever it takes.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I finally slept without anxiety randomly waking me up at 2AM, it feels good to sleep with no interruptions.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »

I was needing to get out today.. I think I am staying in doors. :#
  • Grey_1
    Options

That's a plan - at least until you see what mom nature is throwing at you. I lived in TX and OK for years - hate tornadoes - hate em...
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Woke up at 5 am like always .. ugh now I'm gonna be bored for hours
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

That's a plan - at least until you see what mom nature is throwing at you. I lived in TX and OK for years - hate tornadoes - hate em...

Me too and my dog are gonna be crazy today.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I finally slept without anxiety randomly waking me up at 2AM, it feels good to sleep with no interruptions.

Lucky you!! I woke up 33 times...for no reason that I can think of....very typical nite, and I'm SO tired!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Woke up at 5 am like always .. ugh now I'm gonna be bored for hours

Curious how dinner was night?
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    My new old dog pooped on my carpet while we were sleeping. And when I say poop, I mean he left a MONSTER in front of the door! Does anyone know how I can train him out of this? It's the second time since Friday, and I have been walking him 4-5 times EVERY day!!! Tricks, tips anyone can share? Cleaning poop at 5 am, after getting one toe in it, SUCKS!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    My new old dog pooped on my carpet while we were sleeping. And when I say poop, I mean he left a MONSTER in front of the door! Does anyone know how I can train him out of this? It's the second time since Friday, and I have been walking him 4-5 times EVERY day!!! Tricks, tips anyone can share? Cleaning poop at 5 am, after getting one toe in it, SUCKS!

You can teach an old dog new tricks, I had to treat a rescue dog once that was older just like training a puppy.

When you mean old new dog.. what age?
  • Grey_1
    Options

Let him out/walk later at night. He left it at the door which means he knows he needed out, that's good. My rescue dog has to be outside around 10 every night, literally. If she doesn't, there will be a gift for me at the door in the morning lol.