• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    also, I can’t possibly figure out intentions with any degree of accuracy unless I really know a person well. But I don’t have to. if you cause me pain, regardless of intention, my feelings are valid. someone telling me those feelings are not valid makes me feel worse. i have choices in those situations. Hunker down and lick my wounds, address the subject directly- preferably with the person who has offended me, lash out and become another hurtful person...

what i won’t do is harden my heart. i’d rather feel the pain

All this talk about being offended. I'm offended by your shirt Mistress, please take it off 😉

naughty boy. go stand facing the corner

Ok i know you just wanna stare at my good side 😋😏

nose to the wall, you fresh thing

Don't be greedy, I got enough to feed the needy.

To the person who found this insightful, don't be shy, I'm told I'm delightful.

I see you hugger, ya lil bugger, I love ya. But just a like? Cause I'm in the limelight? Cause I rhyme tight?

Ayye I got a woo, where ya been boo? Just came outta the blue? Won't you join us for a few? Or have you been here awhile? Tryna cramp our style? Can't you see, it ain't working? I speak for the rest of us we wanna see you twerking. On the selfie threadz. Why not join the rest of my friends?
  • errydayimmusclin
    errydayimmusclin Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wondering what to do tonight. 🤔 Bored out of my mind!
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    also, I can’t possibly figure out intentions with any degree of accuracy unless I really know a person well. But I don’t have to. if you cause me pain, regardless of intention, my feelings are valid. someone telling me those feelings are not valid makes me feel worse. i have choices in those situations. Hunker down and lick my wounds, address the subject directly- preferably with the person who has offended me, lash out and become another hurtful person...

All this talk about being offended. I'm offended by your shirt Mistress, please take it off 😉

I see you hugger, ya lil bugger, I love ya. But just a like? Cause I'm in the limelight? Cause I rhyme tight?

Ayye I got a woo, where ya been boo? Just came outta the blue? Won't you join us for a few? Or have you been here awhile? Tryna cramp our style? Can't you see, it ain't working? I speak for the rest of us we wanna see you twerking. On the selfie threadz. Why not join the rest of my friends?

I have a feeling I don't want to see the wooer twerking. Clearly it is someone who has no idea how to enjoy life
  • errydayimmusclin
    errydayimmusclin Posts: 97 Member
    Options

kitchen dancing, broken plate mosaics, Waiting to Exhale. 😁 hope that helps

Looove kitchen dancing!!! 💃🎤🎶 hahaha, thanks for the suggestions! 😉
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Don't be hustlin us @errydayimmusclin Who you attracting with that line?
    What's your name? What's your sign? Will you be around for awhile? Do you like my style?
    Might I be stealin from the one of greats? Wishing he could have been one of my mates. He spit rhymes like lava. But not the only one like being called Big Poppa!
  • Tankiscool
    Options

I have a feeling I don't want to see the wooer twerking. Clearly it is someone who has no idea how to enjoy life

True lol but I would like to see who it is.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options

True lol but I would like to see who it is.

e00ofjgy8awd.gif
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Don’t sass me, boy.

Yes Mistress.
    @Tankiscool You may exit the corner now.

Yes Mistress.

ubqgbjiata0v.gif
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Don’t sass me, boy.

Yes Mistress.

Yes Mistress.

ubqgbjiata0v.gif

You still defiant?

I may need to be taught a lesson or few.
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options

Don’t sass me, boy.

Yes Mistress.

Did you leave him there all day?
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    Nature's calling
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Don’t sass me, boy.

Yes Mistress.

Yes Mistress.

ubqgbjiata0v.gif

You still defiant?

I may need to be taught a lesson or few.

i like the way you grovel 🤣

I knew you would. Tables will turn, no? I'm sure there are more than a few lessons to be learned on your end.
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    ElC_76 wrote: »
    Nature's calling

TMI!