os7am9tvwklk.jpeg
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Cheese

Yummy!

os7am9tvwklk.jpeg

Are you going to come bring that to me now?
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Cheese

Yummy!

os7am9tvwklk.jpeg

Sure, but I usually use this kind of cheese in a sauce used in pasta or on pizza. So if you would like, I’ll make some pasta al forno ai 4 formaggi for you.

Aka Italian macaroni and cheese
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    What happened to @MistressSara?!
    What happened to @MistressSara?!

Jenny Idk!! I was just thinking the same! I miss her.

I’ve been missing her all week and started to tag her in a post saying so but thought it might be creepy. I didn’t think to check if her profile was still active. Thought she’d just stepped away for a few days. Now I’m sad.
    It’s weird but I kinda get attached to certain people around here and she was definitely one.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Cheese

Yummy!

os7am9tvwklk.jpeg

Sure, but I usually use this kind of cheese in a sauce used in pasta or on pizza. So if you would like, I’ll make some pasta al forno ai 4 formaggi for you.

Aka Italian macaroni and cheese

You're after my heart aren't you?
    It might be working 😏❤
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    If you put on the demon mask, you’re gonna become a demon
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

Damn it!! They didn’t tell me that at spirit of Halloween store - sonsa beaches
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options

What if hell was on earth and you walk amongst demons. Look into people’s eyes, too many have inner demons.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Goosebumps told you!

kaekol9kbd90.gif
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Goosebumps told you!

kaekol9kbd90.gif

Touché
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,883 Member
    Options

What if hell was on earth and you walk amongst demons. Look into people’s eyes, too many have inner demons.

If u wanna try do something incredibly creepy to yourself, try this. Go into a room with a mirror that is fairly dark but also there is enough light that you can see your reflection. Stare into your eyes. Your face will start to morph into something sinister. I cannot do it longer than like 30 seconds because freaks me the fk out.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options

If u wanna try do something incredibly creepy to yourself, try this. Go into a room with a mirror that is fairly dark but also there is enough light that you can see your reflection. Stare into your eyes. Your face will start to morph into something sinister. I cannot do it longer than like 30 seconds because freaks me the fk out.

This practice is called scrying. It's considered a dangerous practice spiritually according to the Abrahamic religions.

It's also considered dangerous by people experimenting with generalized spirituality who have tried scrying and have had things happen that have frightened them to the core.

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone myself but people can do what they want.

• amorfati601070
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

This practice is called scrying. It's considered a dangerous practice spiritually according to the Abrahamic religions.

It's also considered dangerous by people experimenting with generalized spirituality who have tried scrying and have had things happen that have frightened them to the core.

I had no idea about all this. I discovered this by accident.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options

Please don't do it. It could invite something into your life that you can't get out.

Checkout on YouTube "Art Bell's interviews with Malachi Martin"
  • amorfati601070
    Options

Please don't do it. It could invite something into your life that you can't get out.

Checkout on YouTube "Art Bell's interviews with Malachi Martin"

I can't do it for too long because it gets too intense. But I'm highly intrigued now.
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Options
    Yesterday got derailed, but today will be better.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I’m totally doing the mirror thing tonight