• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    May 1th
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    It seems like if you wanted to find a date, you're forced to meet someone in your locality - maybe in a bar or something because you don't have any other scope. This seems horrifying to me. How many people will rush into a relationship by doing that? And how many people stay true to meeting a better match?
    Some of us who are single eventually look to see what's there, only to find that the majority of people are taken.

There are lots of singles out there and or those who’d be better single, yet in fear of being lonely.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Sometimes being forgotten or left behind is a good thing

False
    I think it depends on what kind of people they were - I'm happy if any two-faced people have forgotten about me

Stop me from making a lame joke about people with two faces being unable to ughhh stahhp
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go live in Russia goodbye

Exercises classes are a good way to meet people. You’ll find the same issues in any other place you move, if you don’t find comfortability in yourself and how you move about your days.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go live in Russia goodbye

You'll meet young single women who will probably belong to the Orthodox Church, who received a strict traditional upbringing in a two parent married family and likely espouse more conservative values. Unlike Ireland, UK and Western Europe.

Strong, confident men in a good position to be the exclusive provider for a growing family are always going to be a hot commodity. Also men who don't drink or drink very moderately would do very well there with single women.

You know what you want but also consider what you have to offer.
  • CorkyLaRue
    CorkyLaRue Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love marijuana
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    May 1th

Is this some cryptic note to me Cakey?

I'm taking it that way! 'Cause I want to, and I missed you!
  • Vikka_V
    Options

100%
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options

False

False
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    It seems like if you wanted to find a date, you're forced to meet someone in your locality - maybe in a bar or something because you don't have any other scope. This seems horrifying to me. How many people will rush into a relationship by doing that? And how many people stay true to meeting a better match?
    Some of us who are single eventually look to see what's there, only to find that the majority of people are taken.

From some of your posts I gather you want intimate companionship. That's cool.
    I also want to point out tho, do you not know many people who talk down about their significant others? Like they sound jaded and like they just "settled" for someone that they often resent?
    I know a lot of people this way.

For me, "my life" needs to be about me, what I want, no resentment towards anyone in it, not felt limited by other people...
    It's a lonely path sometimes, but when you meet people, or even just a person that respects that, and sticks with you—even just as a friend—it builds a confidence that you are being true to yourself.

End note...
    Be true to you, keep searching, if that's what you feel you want...in the meantime be content that you are not "settling", and enjoy the "adventure" of life!