• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Why am I so damn hungry today? Non stop grazing all day. :(
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Why am I so damn hungry today? Non stop grazing all day. :(

Don't worry Jo , it seems to be going around :)

sr9q81spbird.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I dumped mfp app all data and cache because diary wouldn't complete.. I thought a simple fix to just reload it.. nope..

I try to log into app and it says can't sync to the server 😕

Anyone else having a problem?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I dumped mfp app all data and cache because diary wouldn't complete.. I thought a simple fix to just reload it.. nope..

I've always had random problems with the app...made me want to punch my phone in the face...waste of space on phone
    ...browser only for me! No alerts, manual logging, but much more stable experience.

Have a new phone and still haven't tried the app...bad memories!

...and sorry, I'm no help
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I've always had random problems with the app...made me want to punch my phone in the face...waste of space on phone
    ...browser only for me! No alerts, manual logging, but much more stable experience.

Have a new phone and still haven't tried the app...bad memories!

...and sorry, I'm no help

Thanks V 😙 Its ok.. finally was able to log in but had to go to website , community then find one of my posts, click on that then profile and it took me to my newsfeed in app.. weird 🤪
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else have "stress dreams"? For me it seems to be when I sleep in later than usual
    I sometimes hear my name being called (even tho I'm alone) or the door bell ringing.

This morning I was sleeping in and heard someone talking in the next room (I live alone)...it was creepy, they were chanting, I felt paralyzed and scared to check it out...just a half awake/sleep state...didn't know what was real, but felt scared
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

I’m using lose it to track food and exercise. It’s less fancy and less glitchy.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Does anyone else have "stress dreams"? For me it seems to be when I sleep in later than usual
    I sometimes hear my name being called (even tho I'm alone) or the door bell ringing.

This morning I was sleeping in and heard someone talking in the next room (I live alone)...it was creepy, they were chanting, I felt paralyzed and scared to check it out...just a half awake/sleep state...didn't know what was real, but felt scared

I used to have a lot of supernatural dreams. Demons coming to get me, doors sealing shut, something invisible grabbing an arm or leg, trying to open a door but something on the other side holding it closed.

Reading over these it looks like i felt trapped, but at the time I couldn’t see past the creepy factor and I blamed it on some religious movies I’d watched as a child.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I’m using lose it to track food and exercise. It’s less fancy and less glitchy.

Thanks, I''ll look that up, I've heard a few people mention it.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    If you do a job and don’t put your tools away, the job isn’t done.

If you take out the trash but don’t put a new liner in the bin, the job isn’t done.

If you sweep the floor, but don’t hang the broom back on its hook, the job isn’t done.

If you wash the dishes but leave a fork in the sink or don’t empty the gross strainer thing, the job isn’t done.

If you change the toilet paper roll but leave the empty cardboard tube on the back of the tank, the job isn’t done.

If you sully a hand towel and put it in the hamper without hanging a fresh towel, the job isn’t done.
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Options

If you take out the trash but don’t put a new liner in the bin, the job isn’t done.

If you sweep the floor, but don’t hang the broom back on its hook, the job isn’t done.

If you wash the dishes but leave a fork in the sink or don’t empty the gross strainer thing, the job isn’t done.

If you change the toilet paper roll but leave the empty cardboard tube on the back of the tank, the job isn’t done.

If you sully a hand towel and put it in the hamper without hanging a fresh towel, the job isn’t done.

I can see why youre an ex-wife hahaha jk...kinda
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited July 2019
    Options

woo.

ETA: I’m not an ex wife.

I would never consent to be in a relationship in which I had to explain those things to a grown up.
  • jiujitsudad15118
    Options

woo.

I would never consent to be in a relationship in which I had to explain those things to a grown up.

Im just teasing. Im the same way...adults who need kidsplaing are annoying AF
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

These are the reasons I AM an ex wife 😂guess I dont make a adequate adult 🤓
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

woo.

Im just teasing. Im the same way...adults who need kidsplaing are annoying AF

Sorry, I’m oblivious to teasing sometimes
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

These are the reasons I AM an ex wife 😂guess I dont make a adequate adult 🤓

I think it’s just different strokes. Plus you’re funny. Funny covers a multitude of messiness.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    *an

Apparently my adult grammaring sucks too :#

I'd quote and respond but mfp is glitching
  • jiujitsudad15118
    Options
    *an

Apparently my adult grammaring sucks too :#

I'd quote and respond but mfp is glitching