What's on your mind?

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    There’s a mutual attraction between me and my neighbor. But it’s very irrational

Quit overthinking and ask her out dude

Unless the irrational part is shes married...then ask her to join mfp...THEN ask her out 😁problem solved

:laugh:
  • 777Gemma888
    I will let her know some way that I'm into her. I could be delusional to think that it's a mutual attraction. I thought there was chemistry though. She has some internal strife I think about the divorce or whatever, don't know really what's on her mind.

Flirting with a coworker or neighbor is what people tend to avoid though, and it's pretty awkward.

Proximity Attractiveness Awkwardness cautions aside ... Your most useful bodypart (ref. Thread) will thank you. ;)
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    kwph wrote: »
    How many of u have unreliable friends that are basically there when it conveniences them .... Don't get me wrong,I have a great time with my boys ,but they're so undependable .... Almost 90% of the time we all make plans (with sufficient notice) It always turns into a last minute cancellation!!!! *kitten* drives me crazy , thinking I may need new friends ....Is it just me???

I'm the friend last minute canceling 🤦‍♀️its hard to convince myself to go out. I rather stay in pjs and veg out.

I’m down 🤷‍♂️

Bring some snacks.

On the boarder chips with some homemade salsa work..

Oh and I like vanilla wafers dipped in peanut butter and honey

That cool?

Love chips and salsa. But I've never had wafers dipped In Pb and honey ...but I'll try anything once. Bring it on.

I'm a sour patch kid kinda girl...that will be my contribution

Sour patch kid watermelons please and thank you 😉

Oh my gosh ❤❤❤my favorite
    Favorite Netflix?
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    How many of u have unreliable friends that are basically there when it conveniences them .... Don't get me wrong,I have a great time with my boys ,but they're so undependable .... Almost 90% of the time we all make plans (with sufficient notice) It always turns into a last minute cancellation!!!! *kitten* drives me crazy , thinking I may need new friends ....Is it just me???

I'm the one who's either cancelling, or confirming, at the last minute. Mostly, it's due to work and other obligations
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    edited July 2019

I'm the friend last minute canceling 🤦‍♀️its hard to convince myself to go out. I rather stay in pjs and veg out.

I’m down 🤷‍♂️

Bring some snacks.

That cool?

Love chips and salsa. But I've never had wafers dipped In Pb and honey ...but I'll try anything once. Bring it on.

Favorite Netflix?

I haven’t had Netflix in a while - but liked what I saw of orange is the new black - wanna see the ted bundy biopic- and ozark looked interesting as far as Netflix originals go - but I could binge the office or parks and Rec anytime as well 🤷‍♂️
  • 777Gemma888

I'm the one who's either cancelling, or confirming, at the last minute. Mostly, it's due to work and other obligations

All your friends are pretty chill in personality like you S.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member

I’m down 🤷‍♂️

Bring some snacks.

That cool?

Favorite Netflix?

I haven’t had Netflix in a while - but liked what I saw of orange is the new black - wanna see the ted bundy biopic- and ozark looked interesting as far as Netflix originals go - but I could binge the office or parks and Rec anytime as well 🤷‍♂️

Parks and rec and the office ...why would anyone need to go out
  • 777Gemma888
    I feel like people generally deserve more. There's a real lack of vitality where I live. I stopped going by the sea, it's too heartbreaking. A lot of people look upset.

Glum vibrations aren't healthy, I agree. You cannot deflect those energies. Avoidance is optimal.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member

I wish... Have had a couple people get very angry with it happening.
  • 777Gemma888
    I feel like people generally deserve more. There's a real lack of vitality where I live. I stopped going by the sea, it's too heartbreaking. A lot of people look upset.

Glum vibrations aren't healthy, I agree. You cannot deflect those energies. Avoidance is optimal.
    I also know that I should mind my own business, but sometimes I look ahead, I look at what's around me because I don't want to be in my head.

When surrounded by pandemic negativity, being "in your head" is less deleterious of your zen efforts .
  • 777Gemma888

I wish... Have had a couple people get very angry with it happening.

You barely have time to yourself S. You are a genuine friend, they should appreciate it when you are free to attend.
  • Cowsfan1

I’m down 🤷‍♂️

Bring some snacks.

That cool?

Favorite Netflix?

Parks and rec and the office ...why would anyone need to go out

So uh... what you doing Saturday 😉
  • Five0Six
    Five0Six Posts: 112 Member
    edited July 2019

What's on my mind is that you look a freakish - and I mean that as a compliment - amount like a friend of mine from high school, but that was a long time ago and I'm fairly certain you aren't on my FB friends list, so you're probably not him.

Not that I'm creepy or weird anything for saying that to a total stranger.......

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    hypiunafd5dy.jpeg
  • Five0Six
    Five0Six Posts: 112 Member
    edited July 2019
    iMago wrote: »
    hypiunafd5dy.jpeg

That's some big words. Does this mean the brain will sometimes mis-see or mishear things because it's essentially processing two versions of the same input?

(I.e The right eye sees one thing, left eye sees another, but because they're both staring at the same thing, the brain gets a little confused putting the full picture together?)

I googled but didn't see any laymen's explanations.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Five0Six wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    hypiunafd5dy.jpeg

That's some big words. Does this mean the brain will sometimes mis-see or mishear things because it's essentially processing two versions of the same input?

(I.e The right eye sees one thing, left eye sees another, but because they're both staring at the same thing, the brain gets a little confused putting the full picture together?)

I googled but didn't see any laymen's explanations.

some moments last longer than others
  • Cowsfan1
    Five0Six wrote: »

What's on my mind is that you look a freakish - and I mean that as a compliment - amount like a friend of mine from high school, but that was a long time ago and I'm fairly certain you aren't on my FB friends list, so you're probably not him.

Not that I'm creepy or weird anything for saying that to a total stranger.......

Yeah I'm not in FB - I didn’t find you creepy if it makes you feel better