What's on your mind?

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    There’s a mutual attraction between me and my neighbor. But it’s very irrational

As long as s/he is a consenting adult human, you might consider taking a chance. Could be wonderful
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    There’s a mutual attraction between me and my neighbor. But it’s very irrational

Quit overthinking and ask her out dude

Unless the irrational part is shes married...then ask her to join mfp...THEN ask her out 😁problem solved
    she's divorced, and she's a lot older than me. The age difference is big.. it's just random human attraction

So buy her a coffee and have a conversation- seems you want that - or at least you lost about it often - worst that happens is she says no and nothing changes right - go on about your daily activities- I really think you need to but this lady coffe man - or whatever you kids drink these days
    Seconded.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited July 2019

Unless the irrational part is shes married...then ask her to join mfp...THEN ask her out 😁problem solved
    she's divorced, and she's a lot older than me. The age difference is big.. it's just random human attraction

So buy her a coffee and have a conversation- seems you want that - or at least you lost about it often - worst that happens is she says no and nothing changes right - go on about your daily activities- I really think you need to but this lady coffe man - or whatever you kids drink these days
    ^
    He’s a smart man, listen!!!
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member

Seconded.

Thirdeded
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member

Seconded.

Thirdeded

Fourthed!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    I will let her know some way that I'm into her, I could be delusional to think that it's a mutual attraction. I thought there was chemistry though. She has some internal strife I think about the divorce or whatever, don't know really what's on her mind.

Great way to find out - offer to buy the coffee !!

If she accepts then maybe the attraction is mutual- if not well, like i said before nothing really changes for you man - you have nothing to lose bro - the chit chat crew is rooting for you - stop overthinking and just ask her man
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    How many of u have unreliable friends that are basically there when it conveniences them .... Don't get me wrong,I have a great time with my boys ,but they're so undependable .... Almost 90% of the time we all make plans (with sufficient notice) It always turns into a last minute cancellation!!!! *kitten* drives me crazy , thinking I may need new friends ....Is it just me???
  • isalsayourface123
    kwph wrote: »
    How many of u have unreliable friends that are basically there when it conveniences them .... Don't get me wrong,I have a great time with my boys ,but they're so undependable .... Almost 90% of the time we all make plans (with sufficient notice) It always turns into a last minute cancellation!!!! *kitten* drives me crazy , thinking I may need new friends ....Is it just me???

I'm the friend last minute canceling 🤦‍♀️its hard to convince myself to go out. I rather stay in pjs and veg out.
  • Cowsfan1

I'm the friend last minute canceling 🤦‍♀️its hard to convince myself to go out. I rather stay in pjs and veg out.

I’m down 🤷‍♂️
  • isalsayourface123

I’m down 🤷‍♂️

Bring some snacks.
  • Cowsfan1

I’m down 🤷‍♂️

Bring some snacks.

On the boarder chips with some homemade salsa work..

Oh and I like vanilla wafers dipped in peanut butter and honey

That cool?
  • isalsayourface123

I’m down 🤷‍♂️

Bring some snacks.

That cool?

Love chips and salsa. But I've never had wafers dipped In Pb and honey ...but I'll try anything once. Bring it on.

I'm a sour patch kid kinda girl...that will be my contribution
  • Cowsfan1

I’m down 🤷‍♂️

Bring some snacks.

That cool?

Love chips and salsa. But I've never had wafers dipped In Pb and honey ...but I'll try anything once. Bring it on.

I'm a sour patch kid kinda girl...that will be my contribution

Sour patch kid watermelons please and thank you 😉
  • Cowsfan1
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    feel rather invisible in most parts of my life

I see you 👋
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    Where on earth did this raging headache come from? 😡