What's on your mind?

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »

there was a mob of roos in the side paddock earlier and I think that little guy was one of them... :D
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    done that - been there with those choices. but it's true! stop the crying... <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsp_8Lm1eSk

Yes!! ❤😘

i tried to put the pretenders - stop your sobbing - i don't know why this came up! probably me attempting shakira moves.

i'm going to bed now!!!!

@MiNinaLisa - I’m still waiting on my video of you dancing to Shakira. 😏
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Rest in Peace, Joe Morgan

Joe_Morgan.jpg
  • Wanderwoman2021
    Wanderwoman2021 Posts: 22 Member
    Sleep or shop online ? 🤔
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Sleep or shop online ? 🤔

Silly question.. Shop online of course.. and get me something nice :D
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    @_sw33tp3a_11 I have a few of them and I know they're real. I have to admit, I am changed by that ordeal.
  • I have many friends. Some of them I have never met face to face, and some I've only met once because they live a thousand miles away from me, and some I see often, and some I live with. But they're all my friends.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    What if what we think are aliens are actually just kids from the future doing the year 2400 version of a crank call
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I'm a cartoon.

*shrug
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Well you’re an AI cartoon then.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    My real life best friend going on 10 years soon is someone I met in an online forum just like this one. We talked for 18 mos before meeting up for a weekend. A couple years ago I stayed with her for a week but we have otherwise not seen each other in person. I realize that that isn’t necessarily commonplace, but it does make me realize that just because I haven’t met someone physically doesn’t mean we can’t be close friends.

That’s awesome. And I agree that you can be close to someone you’ve never met. ❤️
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    @Motorsheen No one else has your personality. No one.

@MelG7777 Maw. <3 We constantly boss each other around. When I smart off, I cannot stand it that I've crossed the line. I kiss her sweet face. Not so much with 'Rona. I'm careful but I cut her a lot of slack. Friends can break your heart but everytime you find meaning through it, you win.

I'm sorry Maw. Then she asks me to spend the night and we watch Schitt's Creek. That's where I live. :D
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Dont have anything on my mind at the moment. It is nice to be able to just "be". Even if for an hour or so.