What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    If you do a job and don’t put your tools away, the job isn’t done.

If you take out the trash but don’t put a new liner in the bin, the job isn’t done.

If you sweep the floor, but don’t hang the broom back on its hook, the job isn’t done.

If you wash the dishes but leave a fork in the sink or don’t empty the gross strainer thing, the job isn’t done.

If you change the toilet paper roll but leave the empty cardboard tube on the back of the tank, the job isn’t done.

If you sully a hand towel and put it in the hamper without hanging a fresh towel, the job isn’t done.

I can see why youre an ex-wife hahaha jk...kinda

woo.

ETA: I’m not an ex wife.

I would never consent to be in a relationship in which I had to explain those things to a grown up.

Im just teasing. Im the same way...adults who need kidsplaing are annoying AF

Sorry, I’m oblivious to teasing sometimes

Are ya?
    How about sarcasm?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    If you do a job and don’t put your tools away, the job isn’t done.

If you take out the trash but don’t put a new liner in the bin, the job isn’t done.

If you sweep the floor, but don’t hang the broom back on its hook, the job isn’t done.

If you wash the dishes but leave a fork in the sink or don’t empty the gross strainer thing, the job isn’t done.

If you change the toilet paper roll but leave the empty cardboard tube on the back of the tank, the job isn’t done.

If you sully a hand towel and put it in the hamper without hanging a fresh towel, the job isn’t done.

I can see why youre an ex-wife hahaha jk...kinda

woo.

ETA: I’m not an ex wife.

I would never consent to be in a relationship in which I had to explain those things to a grown up.

Im just teasing. Im the same way...adults who need kidsplaing are annoying AF

Sorry, I’m oblivious to teasing sometimes

Are ya?
    How about sarcasm?

I don’t do well with that either. I know, I know. Hopelessly square. Can’t help it.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    jhrsgylbzffs.jpg

I saw this and it got me thinking...

Not about me particularly, although I'm sure I've been talk bad about but made me think of other people who talk bad about other people constantly. What do these people gain from spreading hate against someone else? To some, you may be the most amazing person and to others not so much. I'm a big believer in different people bring out different sides of you. People are so easily persuaded and influenced by rumors, in accurate information and just plain hatred. Is it because it's easier to believe the bad rather than the good? For me, unless you've done me wrong personally, you're okay with me. I judge by actions not on words of others. Anyway, just my thoughts this morning and I think I need more coffee lol

I agree that People can bring out different sides. I’ll also give benefit of the doubt until you wrong me personally.

However I will be more cautious, if there’s more than a handful that have been wronged by the same individual (that same individual claims their innocence). There’s a problem, when a person can’t take accountability for their flat out lies and then tells others “it takes two”. There comes a shame feeling, when you give more vulnerable pieces of yourself, while someone wasn’t honest about who they were.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    jhrsgylbzffs.jpg

Not about me particularly, although I'm sure I've been talk bad about but made me think of other people who talk bad about other people constantly. What do these people gain from spreading hate against someone else? To some, you may be the most amazing person and to others not so much. I'm a big believer in different people bring out different sides of you. People are so easily persuaded and influenced by rumors, in accurate information and just plain hatred. Is it because it's easier to believe the bad rather than the good? For me, unless you've done me wrong personally, you're okay with me. I judge by actions not on words of others. Anyway, just my thoughts this morning and I think I need more coffee lol

idk. People seem to dislike and hate for some pretty random reasons. It's incomprehensible to me - getting enraged because someone is different from you.

Why does it matter, except as a matter of interest or discussion, that we take our coffee differently or find different movies entertaining or choose a different diet or different religion or have different sexual practices?

Using MFP as an example, Why do people hate on women who show cleavage on here? Or who do or don’t wear makeup? Petty *kitten*.

Great examples. Petty and judgmental. To each their own.
  • Five0Six
    Five0Six Posts: 112 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I wish I'd understood this in my 20's. Would have saved me a lot of aggravation.

"“You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” - Elanor Roosevelt
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    jhrsgylbzffs.jpg

All of this, well put. I dont come to conclusions based on rumours or assumptions either... only experience.
    As for coffee... I'll take a double shot of espresso please! 😊
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Service at this restaurant be like: you'll get your tea when you get your tea. If we decide to give you your tea. Its not even upsetting, it's just comical at this point. Family is about to start placing bets on whether or not we get the tea each time we come back.

This was my exact experience with every restaurant I went to in
    Grand Bahama.
    It does get comical after a while,
    although more so looking back than at the time! Lol
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    jhrsgylbzffs.jpg

All of this, well put. I dont come to conclusions based on rumours or assumptions either... only experience.

I'm offering spiked coffee today, you good with that? 😁
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    4qgagkgfth27.jpeg
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    jhrsgylbzffs.jpg

I'm offering spiked coffee today, you good with that? 😁

Am I good with that! Keep em coming! :)