What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Navigating through certain relationships sometimes just sucks - sometimes splendid isolation sounds awesome . Although being alone sucks at times too - some days can be a real mind f@&k

So very true!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    These last few months are what's on my mind. Actually this last year... what a horrible year. It's like everything is flashing through my eyes again. This is not something that's been easy for me to talk about to anyone besides my close friends and family. After having to deal with serious health issues and going through a few surgeries since last Feburary.

My last surgery was successful but after my follow up appointment last week, when I thought everything was ok.. I've been told that I need to go through treatments starting next week to kill remaining cancer cells that I thought was all gone. I've kept my head up since I've had the news, I have to, I have 2 kids that need me. Even though it's scary, I feel like these last few months have made me stronger and I truely believe that I will come out stronger than ever, I have to. I'm sharing this because going through all of this has made me see what's most important in life. We often overlook the most important things and dwell on stupid stuff. That's part of life ,we will always do that.. but I truly believe our life depends on how we react to things. Yes... I've cried, I've locked myself in my bedroom a few times so my kids wouldnt see me break down, but you know what? I still wake up with a smile on my face and tell myself that I'll come out of this stronger. If anyone is having a bad day, just take a few seconds and think of all your blessings, all the people you have in your life just THAT ..should be enough to make you smile because at the end of the day, those are the most important things. I'm not religious but I need all the positive vibes I can get. You all aren't going to get rid of me this easy. I may not interact with many people here but each and every one of you at some point has found a way to make me smile and laugh... sometimes when I needed it the most.

It will all be ok, I just know it.. ❤🤗
    Sending all the hugs and good feels to you, you're a strong woman.. you bloody well got this 👍
  • jryd14
    jryd14 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Mercedes has 3 e's each pronounced differently
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Why have I never received a code note? Not even lemon juice invisible ink. Y’all suck.

because the greatest of love letters are coded for the one and not the many

that said, I'm sure you've been someones Helen before. maybe even still are. so i wouldn't worry overly much about it. there's always another Troy to burn.

I know this wasn't sent to me, but I think I just swooned
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    I think it's once again time for an MFP break.

But ... but... you just got here???
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    These last few months are what's on my mind. Actually this last year... what a horrible year. It's like everything is flashing through my eyes again. This is not something that's been easy for me to talk about to anyone besides my close friends and family. After having to deal with serious health issues and going through a few surgeries since last Feburary.

My last surgery was successful but after my follow up appointment last week, when I thought everything was ok.. I've been told that I need to go through treatments starting next week to kill remaining cancer cells that I thought was all gone. I've kept my head up since I've had the news, I have to, I have 2 kids that need me. Even though it's scary, I feel like these last few months have made me stronger and I truely believe that I will come out stronger than ever, I have to. I'm sharing this because going through all of this has made me see what's most important in life. We often overlook the most important things and dwell on stupid stuff. That's part of life ,we will always do that.. but I truly believe our life depends on how we react to things. Yes... I've cried, I've locked myself in my bedroom a few times so my kids wouldnt see me break down, but you know what? I still wake up with a smile on my face and tell myself that I'll come out of this stronger. If anyone is having a bad day, just take a few seconds and think of all your blessings, all the people you have in your life just THAT ..should be enough to make you smile because at the end of the day, those are the most important things. I'm not religious but I need all the positive vibes I can get. You all aren't going to get rid of me this easy. I may not interact with many people here but each and every one of you at some point has found a way to make me smile and laugh... sometimes when I needed it the most.

Unicorns never give up ! You’ll beat this chit -
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

Is that you're way of saying you'll miss me? 😉

0g5fo5mzp5rm.gif
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

0g5fo5mzp5rm.gif

This has sarcasm written all over it! 😝

Never
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

0g5fo5mzp5rm.gif

This has sarcasm written all over it! 😝

Never

🙄

You're so pretty
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    rgfbicc6x4o4.gif
  • Pandemonium_